NSV. sort of.

• Last night, I came *this* close to eating something I shouldn't have. I actually ate a square of chocolate and I was contemplating finishing the whole bar. In order to not be tempted, I poured soy sauce all over the chocolate. I feel proud that even though I had to literally force myself not to eat it, I still didn't eat it. And hopefully my next NSV will be that I can resist it without the soy sauce!
  • Good job! I've done that before, with dish soap...it feels horrible to do it, but much better than eating it!
  • LOL good job! I have been on a chocolate craving too lol I looked at a candy bar but didn't buy it lol
  • Stand up and yell GOOD 4 ME! What an accomplishment!

Cathy
  • Way to go Peachy! I have never done that, but I have thrown perfectly good food in the trash bin, usually when I am well on my way to a binge.
  • Way to go! That is a HUGE victory

I have mashed food down the drain with my fingers before. LOL.
  • Congrats! That is a big accomplishment - I still have days where I'll eat something bad without even thinking about it. You were aware, & proactive! Great job!
  • AWESOME! That took alot of will power.

I can relate... I have thrown stuff in the trash and made sure it was under other stuff and not on top.. so I wouldn't be tempted to dig it out!

For me I am learning to just not have it in the house..the temptation for me is just too big.. though I know in the long run I am going to need to learn to just say no!