NSV Ring Re-sized

• Well as I near the end of my weightloss journey, I decided I could wait no longer to have my wedding band fixed. I have nearly lost it on a number of occasions when it fell right off. Well I got it back from the jewellers today and it looks and fits fab. I've had it taken down 3 full sizes from an M to a J (US 6.5-5). I also wear an eternity ring which I couldn't get re-sized without spoiling the setting but that was a size smaller anyhow and I'm now wearing my newly resized wedding band on top.

Kitty
  • Congrats!

My wedding rings have just started to get too big and I can't wait until I get mine resized!

Way to go!

• There's only a few things better than something that used to fit now being too big - how great is that?! I'm sure you feel like you almost have new jewelry to go with your "new" finger!

Congrats on this obvious proof (three sizes smaller!) of your success so far - good luck with your goals - you're almost there! Keep up the good work - we'll all be here to cheer you on!

• You must be so excited! My engagement ring is going to need to be resized here soon too ... I'm trying to hold out until I'm closer to the end
  • way to go!
    Congrats! I have my wedding ring and engagement ring in storage because there is NO WAY I can wear them now - fingers too chubby - but I am DETERMINED to put them on again in a few months. What inspiration! Thanks for the post!
  • Isn't it a great feeling when things are "too big" and you have to get a smaller size. I have put a ring guard on my rings for now and will probably get them resized when I am at my final weight destination. I have lost my rings more than once in the ice maker at home putting ice in a glass.
  • Awesome NSV! Congrats!