Weight Loss Buddies V

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • Rayne-Congrats! You're almost there! What a great christmas present for yourself to get in the 1's!

Staccie-I love the hair! Great pic! I really want to change my hair color.. but I don't really know what would look good. Right now my hair is its natural color. But its getting old. I need a change.

I am officially back to my pre-vacation weight.. I weighed 184.6lbs today. Back to my ticker weight. YAY. I want to be 179 by the time my husband comes home for christmas break. Which is 3 weeks.. I should be able to do it.
  • Neesy- I am so excited for you! I like the new too!!

Staccie- I love love your hair! Its gorgeous.

Rayne- YEAH!! 203. You are so close to onederland. I am so excited for you and this week of all the weeks you are so good at this!!

alyssamichelle- When I am at home in Denver my best friend is my hair stylist so I change color every other week!! I miss that. It is like losing weight. A way to recreate ourselves!

I have had 2 eggs, 2 turkey bacon oh and an entire bag of redvines. Woops. I am weighed in at 159. Which is great considering the binging I have been doing. I haven't really gained. Tomorrow is my day remember??
  • Staccie-thanks, I wanted to eat that food last night so bad, they sat it all in front of me, but I didnt give in, yay. I have the same rule about weighing in. I always weigh right when I wake up. Try not to let work stress you out so much.

Alyssa-cant wait to see your weigh in tomorrow, hoping for a lb for you too.

Neesy-I would be so excited to make it to the 1's by christmas. I am trying to make it there by Dec. 21st, then I will have to work my butt off while I am in Alabama to stay there. Yay for you getting back to your ticker weight, and you should have no problem making it to 179.

AJ-TOMORROW---you can do it!!! Is there a certain plan you are gonna follow of just calorie counting and exercise??
  • Ewww - Tom is here. Explains my nasty mood and cravings!!!

No gym today, not when I have cramps from ****!!

Tomorrow for sure!!!
  • Made some yummy healthy turkey noodle soup to have for lunches this week. If I calculated correctly there is around 1000 calories in the whole pot. Gotta work tomorrow, gonna take some for me and the boy.
  • We are so close to 500 and I don't have the time to start a new thread. =( Hope one of you will do it.

I saw blind side. Really good. Ate a lot. Not surprised but tomorrow is the new day and I am really going to try to hit this hard!!
  • NEW THREAD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3028304