2/3 of the way!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just hit the 80 pound lost mark..only 40 more to go!

I cannot believe how far I have come since I began this journey...and I owe so much to this forum and all you wonderful chicks. Reading your success stories and your struggles....getting inspiration and information...PRICELESS!!

I am just hoping that these last 40 come off at around the same pace (or faster ) than the first 80. (Wishful thinking, maybe but I can dream right?)
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Quote: I just hit the 80 pound lost mark..only 40 more to go!

I cannot believe how far I have come since I began this journey...and I owe so much to this forum and all you wonderful chicks. Reading your success stories and your struggles....getting inspiration and information...PRICELESS!!

I am just hoping that these last 40 come off at around the same pace (or faster ) than the first 80. (Wishful thinking, maybe but I can dream right?)
    WOO hoo! Hello 180's!
  • You lost 10 lbs in a month! You rock!

I just KNOW those last forty pounds are leaving and leaving fast! Tell them to take my 69.4 with them will ya?
  • Excellent job - you've done well for yourself! Good luck with the last 1/3!
  • That's AWESOME!!! Good for you!
  • That's amazing! 80lbs!!! You lost both of my children and than some LOL
  • Congratulations!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Congratulations! You'll be at goal before you know it!
  • Congrats -- wtg!
  • Congrats, that's awesome.

And remember - you don't have to wait until you get to goal to appreciate the new body you've created. I bet you look amazing! Don't forget to enjoy it.
  • Way to go!!!
  • YAY! Congrats!!!! Keep it up girlie!
  • thats so fab! I hope the last 40 goes well for ya to girl
  • Congrats, how wonderful for you!