IRRITATED! Man This Kohl's ad is....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • really bugging me!!!!!!!

everytime I roll over it it JUMPS out at you....

is it just me?
  • What ad? The Kohl's website?
  • not just you! haven't seen the kohls one yet- but i am not a fan of the ones that jump out at you.
    and if i have to see one more set of teeth online i'm gonna kill stuff.
  • lol!

I hate to say I havnt had any popping ads show up yet. Im sure theyll find their way to me soon! Thanks for the warning! Hmph! lol
  • Hey Gar,
    want some cheese with that whine?
    Hmmm..I have never seen an ad pop up ever, maybe time for you to get a Mac!
  • It's on the side bar of this page, at the top... for me now...

yesterday it was at the top everytime I came on...

maybe I am being haunted?

Well....I probably deserve it!
  • I wouldn't go so far as to say get a Mac, I'm a PC girl myself. But I would suggest Firefox with NoScript. No adds, no keyloggers, all surfing joy!

I didn't even know 3FC *had* ads until someone complained about them.
  • Most of the time the ads at the top or on the side don't bother me much at all....it's just that I bet I "rolled" over that Kohl's one a dozen times yesterday...which made it JUMP out...

guess at 55 my mouse technique is lacking....
  • lol... that's why I use AdBlock in Firefox, I never see any of the ads at the top or side of web pages. I actually forgot that this site even had them!

In the past, I would I always ended up mousing over the wrong thing, too... obnoxious!
  • Gary - I am far younger than you and the ads bug me too. The ones that pop make me crazy. Way too distracting.
  • Gary... I may be way off, but do you have pop up blocker on or off ?
    Mine is 'on' and I don't see the Kohl's ad (could be related ?)... try looking at your browser's tool bar for 'tools' then 'pop up'... should see an option off/on... I'm no techie... but it might help to look... good luck...
  • what's a pop up blocker?

is it like a pop tart w/o the jelly stuff?
  • and what is a browser?

Angie will be home soon...she can figure it out....

as long as I dust, vacuum or mop something....
  • Ok I figured it out and it says pop ups are blocked....

these are ads along the top and down the side....

when I rolled the mouse over the kohl's ad yesterday it got bigger...

the ones today are not doing it.
  • I have the ad blocking, but on some sites I go do those giant scrolling ads when my mouse accidentally goes over them is beyond irritating lol. There is this once site I go to and I'm constantly having to be like a ninja with my mouse so I won't activate the stupid ad. lol

Haven't seen the khol's ad though...