Old 10-24-2009, 05:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/147/125

Height: 5"3

Default Online sponser

I am looking for an online sponser. I lost 40 pounds a year ago following the OA eating plan, three meals a day, one day at a time and cutting out binge foods (sugar mainly). Since then I went back to bingeing and currently do the starve-binge cycle between 147lbs and 140lbs. I would like to reach 125lbs. I seem to be able to complete up to a week of abstinence and then life takes over and I use food to block it all out.

Anyone got any ideas?

Leahle
leahle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:01 PM   #2  
a FATabulous girl

S/C/G: 470/392/180

Height: 5 ft 8 in

i need an online sponsor too!!!!!!!!!!
christymourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:51 PM   #3  
cutie patoot

S/C/G: 232/223/158

Height: 5'4

hi, I am so new to this and ashamed that it's taken me almost 22 yrs to figure out why I binge. College away from home was my total undoing. I'm 32 now. I've always suffered from depression related issues..anxiety, etc. I need an online buddy to get me through the rough spots, as well. J
232/223/162.
jmb613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:51 PM   #4  
On the Path

S/C/G: 400/280/150

I originally went looking for an online sponsor--I didn't want to do the face-to-face thing.

I gave up looking and ended up going with a face-to-face, and I'm glad. I was avoiding f2f because I didn't want someone to *see* when I was bad, and I realized it was an honesty issue for me.

I combated this by not only getting a face to face sponsor, but getting one I work with as well.

I would HIGHLY recommend getting a face-to-face one if at all possible.
EarthShaker is offline   Reply With Quote