I lost 100lb

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • actually I lost 101lb and lost nearly a third of my body weight I never believed I could lose that much weight until I found this place so thanks to everyone for their success stories and encouraging posts which convinced me I can do this so thanks to everyone here. I could never of done it without you all. Over 50lb to go but I've lost 50lb twice I can do it again My weight hasn't been so low since I was pregnant with my 10 year old daugher Next big goal is of course Onderland
  • Wow, congratulations Rainbow, that is amazing. You should be very proud of yourself, and the last 50 will seem like nothing compared to how far you've come so far.
  • Congratulations Rainbow!!!
  • Congrats!!!
  • You are A W E S O M E!!!!

That is a wonderful achievement Rainbow. Onedeland rocks too, and you'll be there soon! I'm so happy for you.
  • Congrats! It's always good to hear that others have done it.
  • Congratulations, Rainbow! What an amazing achievement. Your post will serve as an inspiration to a lot of people, including me. Way to go!
  • It's an awesome feeling, isn't it?

The rest should all be downhill from here.
  • Congratulations! How wonderful! Thank you for posting. You will be in onederland before we know it.
  • Your story is really encouraging! Congratulations!
  • You and your success are just one more reason that I feel I may be able to be successful this time. You aren't some celebrity or in the Big Loser, but just an ordinary person trying to deal with a food addiction and being successful at it. Thank you for helping me. Yeh! for you. Goodbye forever to those pounds.
  • That's fantastic! It's got to be a great feeling to step on the scale and realize you've worked so hard and achieved so much.
  • Living proof....perseverance pays.......Congratulations!
  • Yay for you! You must be on You certainly deserve to be.