You've Got To Be Kidding Me Baseball Thread

You're on Page 16 of 19
Go to
  • Quote: There was a story about one of yours in my devotionals this morning BIG BIRD...

http://www.lhm.org/dailydevotions.asp
    He's a fine young man.
  • Does anyone do Fantasy Baseball?
  • Quote: Does anyone do Fantasy Baseball?
    I tried it once...

didn't work too well for me...

I found out Britney Spears couldn't hit a curve and Katherine Heigl couldn't bunt...

so much for my fantasy....
  • ........IT's Here... It's here...FINALLY... It's Truck Day... It's Truck Day...

Pitchers and Catchers report in 5 days, 16 hours and 2 mins........ but who's counting...
  • Quote: I tried it once...

didn't work too well for me...

I found out Britney Spears couldn't hit a curve and Katherine Heigl couldn't bunt...

so much for my fantasy....
  • Angels report on Wed/17

Dodgers report Sat/20

**** yeah
  • Reporting in.

Cardinals Wed 17th.

Can't wait for this thread to be hoppin

• Be patient SWEET-C...

remember girl you waited once for almost 100 years for a World Series Championship!
  • Oh Yes Gary, I'm a very patient girl.... thankfully I have the olympics to hold my attention for a bit....

BILL, did you head down to Ft. Myers or somethin ?
  • Quote: BILL, did you head down to Ft. Myers or somethin ?
    Yep, I'm down here for the duration, LOL. Team needs some work and I need the warmth.

How's the weather back up there? You guys still cold?
  • Good to see you Bill.... its 60 degrees and sunny up here today lol...
    Please give Dice-K some pointers... show him the difference between strikes and balls...

Now all we need is Diane to check in and we'll have the 'core' thread up running in no time...
  • Diane is alive and well...in my bologna thread....
  • I'm a happy camper.

Gary,oh thread master, new season do you think this deserves a new thread?
  • Oh ya, I'm here! So ready! I'm liking the reports from Rockies rumor mill so far.

Gary, we do need a new thread. This one is tired. We need something exciting to start the new season!! Be exciting, Gary!!