diet chocolate drink

• Can someone tell me the brand of diet chocolate drink. I've looked at
    most of the local food chains, I can only come up with diet root beer, and
    I'm sure that is not what they are talking about. What brands and where would I find it?Thanks, magnoliagirl
  • Quote: Can someone tell me the brand of diet chocolate drink. I've looked at
    most of the local food chains, I can only come up with diet root beer, and
    I'm sure that is not what they are talking about. What brands and where would I find it?Thanks, magnoliagirl
    Could it be the chocolate shakes that are at center? When you are on green diet you can have 2 of these to substitute for evening meal and uses your one ceamy for day....but really good and can save you on a busy night. To me tastes very similar to chocolate milk.
  • I like Soy Slender low carb, low fat chocolate drink, 70 calories per cup, sold in those rectangle shaped containers in the market on the grocery shelves with the other drink boxes, NOT in the fridge section!!! Or, for low fat, low carb hot drink, Suisse Mocha from International Coffee brands, sold where the flavored coffee drinks are sold, small can, I like it because it's not as sweet tasting as the Nestle' low carb cocoa powder, which is 25 calories per 6 oz. serving. Don't know if this helps you or not.
  • Use the Unsweetened Choc. Almond milk (40 calories for 8 ounces) and put your sweetner of choice in. YUM!
  • Could you be talking about Canfields diet chocolate soda? I haven't seen it in the stores for a long time..

Ronnie
  • Quote: Could you be talking about Canfields diet chocolate soda? I haven't seen it in the stores for a long time..

Ronnie
    That is the one to make the chocolate drink in the book. I had gotten some and they have a real fudgy taste. You can ask the manager of the store to special order them. I have not seen them in months.
  • Quote: That is the one to make the chocolate drink in the book. I had gotten some and they have a real fudgy taste. You can ask the manager of the store to special order them. I have not seen them in months.
    Diet Chocolate Canfield soda is in Fresh Market in NC. If you add a vanilla creamy it is really good.
  • Quote: Could it be the chocolate shakes that are at center? When you are on green diet you can have 2 of these to substitute for evening meal and uses your one ceamy for day....but really good and can save you on a busy night. To me tastes very similar to chocolate milk.
    No you use it with the choc pudding to make a choco frosty. In cookbook pg 205. I 've also seem it in other recipes,
    Thanks,
  • Quote: Could you be talking about Canfields diet chocolate soda? I haven't seen it in the stores for a long time..

Ronnie
    Yes I think that is it. I guess I will have to find another recipe, any ideas, for a choco frosty?
  • Now this conversation makes me want to hunt down some Canfields Chocolate Soda.. As I recall, that stuff was pretty good.. I think I will google it up right now!
    Cheers

Ronnie
  • Quote: Yes I think that is it. I guess I will have to find another recipe, any ideas, for a choco frosty?
    I use:

1 chocolate pudding
    1.5 pkts of splenda
    2/3 cups of water
    8-10 ice cubes

Blend in blender....sometimes I add coconut extract.

Tastes pretty close (or as close as it can) to a chocolate shake. This is my nightly splurge!
  • I have some Canfield's diet choc fudge soda in my fridge right now. I found it in the grocery store by where they keep the club soda, ginger ale and other drink mixers, not with the rest of the soda if that helps at all.