Mini goal - I weigh less than what it says on my driver's license!

• My driver's license has said 290 since 2006 (dating back to when it was a non-driver's ID marked "under 21"), when I weighed 300-ish. At that point I was just hesitant to allow the world to know that I'd cracked The Magic Number. Then I gained more and more weight and I continued with the same lie through another non-driver's ID, three learner's permits, and now my driver's license.

But today I weighed 289 and I WEIGH LESS THAN MY DRIVER'S LICENSE SAYS I DO!

Also, I'm totally psyched about moving the chains and leaving the 290s behind! One more pound and I've got less than 100 to go.
  • Yay!! Congrats

• WOW - congrats on braking away from the 300's and passing up your DL weight on the way (weigh?) down!

Thanks for sharing - what a wonderful reason to celebrate ( although I'm from New Orleans - we like to celebrate everything and do!).

Keep us posted on your weigh down the scale - good job!
  • congrats that must such a BOOST
  • Congratulations! What a great milestone to celebrate!!!
  • that's fantastic!
    I weigh more than my drivers license and whenever I see it I get sad... there was a point last year where I was below it... so now I'm working towards that.
  • Very cool!
  • Congratulations, nooch! You are kickin booty!
  • Congrats! That's so awesome. My license is the same, I got it when I was 17 & I won't get a new one till I'm 25....can't wait to be actually under that lie of 170 lbs!
  • Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!