PRAYER WARRIORS! ~ All Faiths

You're on Page 4 of 34
Go to
  • Praying for everyone on the list...
    and thanking God for His wonderful promises!
  • ^PRAYERS^ goin' up for ANNIE & BARGOO for strength and peace while going thru their Chemo and Radiations rounds ...

RONNI ~ how's your Dad doing?

UPDATE on WJGS (our eldest brother) ~ his surgery went well and his recovery is coming along great; he is up and walking around (using 2 canes but for short distances, he can walk without them now; say, from the car to the house). Not sure about the arm yet; my SM says that he never mentioned that to them and they didn't notice anything when he was there last week. Thanks for your prayers; very appreciated by all ...
  • CURRENT GROUP PRAYER LIST ...

ROSEBUD'S LIST ~
    BIL ~ TOM M. has serious heart problems: health is deteriorating now; peace & comfort for him & wife Denise & family at this time.
    UNCLE TOM & family ~ cancer gone: no side effects from injections; peace for all.
    STEP-MOTHER GRACE ~ no more cancer or migraines.
    DAD ~ good health and spiritual growth.
    BROTHER (RPS) ~ *hearing in October*; freedom: alcohol; better friends; peace: good health & spiritual growth ...
    NUMPSTER ~ health; peace @ work; condo sell for good price ...
    MY DH ~ peace of mind; headaches almost gone ... PTL!!!
    ME ~ skin & legs healed; health restored; wisdom & peace. Nov 27: a couple fillings; all go well and quickly.

GARY'S REQUESTS ~
    Sister Annie/Denise -- strength & comfort during chemo and/or radiation treatments; remission of lupus symptoms; pain relief re: discs in her back; peace for her & her family ...
    Brother Kenny -- infection & injured leg healed
    DIL -- broken wrist & finger healed by Dec 20 ...
    Himself -- speedy and full recovery from hernia surgeries without too much pain ...

BOOTSIE'S REQUESTS ~
    Praise & Thanks to GOD for the ...
    Animals -- protection from coyotes & strangers
    Her Computer -- up and working well again ...

BARGOO'S REQUESTS ~
    Her church -- peace and direction
    Erik & Lety -- peace & comfort (lost baby)
    Herself -- healing of cancer; peace & strength during present radiation treatments!

SUGA'S REQUESTS ~
    her family -- healing and love for all
    niece -- guidance & safety; thanks: living with them now! PTL!

CIECIE'S REQUESTS ~
    friend -- Carolyn Peters: cancer; comfort & peace.
    Jack Carlson: pancreas tumor: wisdom for doctors; mercy & restoration of health.

RONNIE'S LIST ~
    DAD -- healing of throat cancer & Hodgkin's disease; comfort during radiation for next 7 weeks; peace and salvation ...
    DS1 -- find full-time work; thanks for healing leg!
    DS2 -- PTL ... knee well and pain-free!
    DS3 -- PTL ... pain in back gone!
    MIL -- quick recovery from knee replacement surgery.
    Herself -- MS: restored health; peace of mind & strength ...

AGGIE'S REQUESTS ~
    Morgan & Malaki -- guidance & protection; growth
    Herself -- legs & restored good health; strength/job

CEBSME REQUESTS ~
    Dad -- surgery on foot; September 23 -- OK?
    Mary -- healing; brain tumor
    Donna -- good health

KELLI'S LIST ~
    Mom -- comfort & peace; restored health; blessed assurance of
    GOD's grace thru Jesus in her heart.
    herself -- direction for bible study

KAREN31 ~
    Aunt -- continued healing of back; doing well; thanks!

BEV'S LIST ~
    Al -- neighbor; surgery aneurysm; wife, Sadie: healing & peace.
    Tracy -- needs job; peace & guidance
    Mom -- peace, right decisions, and joy.
    Brother Dennis -- freedom: alcohol addiction; protection & spiritual growth; daughter Haley.
    Brian -- peace of mind, healing & restoration; wisdom & guidance; freedom: alcohol addiction.
    Barbara -- freedom: drug addiction (crack); healing & restoration.
    Herself -- peace of mind; protection & guidance.

NURSIE2B's REQUESTS ~
    ROBBY WALTERS -- comfort and peace
    KYLE HOUCKS (25 y/y deceased in accident) -- comfort for his family at this sad time.

PHEONIX's REQUEST ~
    family restoration -- may GOD's love bring them together as one; peace for all -- esp the girls ...

JENNIFER3FC'S ~
    son -- healing of anxiety attacks; peace.
    family member -- mercy & help; peace & strength for family too.

KITTYKAT ~
    Her DH -- financial help & direction ...

MRS. DORSON ~
    Herself -- peace; healing of hurts; forgiveness ...

SUSAN ~
    Friend -- needs job real soon.

CHERRY ~
    herself -- peace and direction in her life.

RYANNE ~
    for peace & comfort for her and all your family ...

IRIS ~
    Friend -- successful surgery on Wed/Oct 28/09; full & quick recovery after car hit her riding her bike ...
    Herself -- strength & guidance to complete her grad year; make lots of good Christian friends while she's there ...

LAURIE'S LIST ~
    DS2 -- success in courses; direction & guidance in career and his life ...

PS ~ if I miss anyone or you have new requests, let me know.

PTL & THANKS be to GOD for hearing and answering all our prayers, above; and for all our friends here ... may all the praise and honor and glory always be yours, forever and ever, Amen.

My sister came over this afternoon for a yoga and relaxation session with Angie. She is doing pretty good after her first bout of chemo last Monday. It is a long haul as we know.

Prayers and hugs for all!
  • GARY ~ no problem -- that sounds like a great idea ... ANNIE doing the yoga with Angela. Prayers continue ...

PRAYER REQUEST ~ tomorrow morning @ 8:30 AM (why I ageed to so early is beyond me), I am having a top tooth pulled; would appreciate a small prayer that all goes and heals well -- thanks very much ...
  • Rosebud, I will be thinking good thoughts for you..Prayers going up for you.

Gary, glad that you sister and Angie are able to do this together. I'm sure that Angie gives her that very much needed support!!

My Aunt is doing Wonderful. Thanks for all the prayers! She had bought a little Yorkie about 3 weeks before she had her surgery and I'm so glad that she has him. She loves him (and he loves her too) and she has someone else to think about and take care of. She told me yesterday that she never really had lots of reason to hear her voice at home but now she talks to "Lil' Mt. Biggs" all the time!! He is 4 pounds of pure love for her! My Uncle passed away 10 years ago this month so she was alone. Now after having Mr. Biggs, she says she doesn't know how she ever managed without him! Makes me Happy!

Had my family, brother, sister and her husband, and my Aunt and Mr. Biggs over today for a big pot of beef stew and corn bread! Felt pretty good to have a family dinner. My older brother had to work an Open House today so I took him a bowl over this evening when he got home. Love being back in MO. with family!
  • Great news for your aunt, KAREN....Mr. Biggs...love it!

ROSEBUD I always want early appointments...but then I don't stay up until that same morning either...wink!
  • Here are a couple pictures of mr Biggs (all 4 pounds of him) and my Aunt! It truly is a "Mutual Admiration"

• THANKS, KAREN ~ oh, Mr. Biggs is sooo cute and your Aunt does look so very happy with him; that's so nice too! I so miss my little girls; I keep trying to talk DH into another wee one, but he's not too keen on it ... yet!

GARY ~ are you insuating that I stay up too late ... ... well, you are right! DH said as much too; and that maybe I should go to bed a bit earlier tonight ... dah, no kidding! Boy, aren't I a saucy one ... hehe!
  • Prayers for a pain free experience today ROSEBUD!
  • Asking for prayers for Angie's yoga class tonight. She is having a class at the yoga studio in town for those interested in yoga from a christian perspective. Asking for those that come be blessed.

My sister is doing ok...she met with her doctors Thursday and they want to start the radiation treatments sooner than later....she has another chemo session tomorrow. Thank you for keeping her in your prayers.
  • ^PRAYERS^ going up for ANNIE for comfort and strength for her therapy sessions; and ANGIE's Christian Yoga class too!

THANKS for all your prayers for my tooth extraction; it is starting to look pretty good, and it is contining to heal -- the edges just get a bit irritated when I eat, but that isn't too bad really. I just have to keep remembering to eat on my right side only ...
  • My sister is doing ok after this last bout of chemo...harder this time.

Going in for my surgery on these hernias on Thursday...all good to go on that.

Prayers for all concerns.
  • ^PRAYERS^ continue for ANNIE, BARGOO, Ronnie's DAD, MARY, JACK CARLSON, CAROLYN PETERS, and Uncle TOM that they receive all the strength and comfort they need whilst receiving their cancer treatments -- we ask for mercy and grace and peace and restoration, in Jesus' name and we thank you, Father ... Amen and Amen.

GARY ~ prayers going up ahead of time for your surgery on Thursday; glad your DS will be with you before you go in: that's a good son and we're glad that he can be there for you!
  • Prayers for all needs mentioned, especially Gary's surgery tomorrow, Bargoo, and all family and friends. Praises for all needs met-isn't it wonderful to see how God blesses us even in our simplest requests?!

Quick update on dad-he has only 7 radiation treatments left. Has some trouble swallowing, but isn't doing too badly, as he is actually still able to eat some solid foods. He's concerned about the cost of all this, but I'm trying to convince him to take advantage of any program that he would qualify for to help pay for it, as he's been a taxpayer all his working life and it seems to me that he has earned a little assistance, since he has no pension and just lives on social security. He's a hard-headed German, though, so he feels it's beneath his dignity to ask for assistance-pride has always been his biggest downfall.

Thanks for all the prayers! You are all wonderful!