Did u ever have a moment

• Do you ever have a moment that you stop and say I feel different? I did last night . I went to close the gate and I suddenly stopped and said man I feel so different. My first thought was how much weight did I loose. So I had to peak at the scale this morning . But I'm not gonna say . But its looking good.
  • I feel that everytime I walk up a set of stairs. I may not have lost a huge amount of weight but my heart and lungs feel absolutely stronger.
    It's so encouraging
  • Yes... I notice it time and again at the office. I just feel lighter. I'll be bending to do filing and notice how much less effort it takes... or just walking to my desk with more speed and realize how much lighter I feel.
  • yes. Every single time I judge a space to see if I'll fit through it. I still think of myself as huge and don't realize that I take up just over half the space I used to!!!!
  • I just got back from our annual elk hunting trip and boy did I notice a difference up there. I could walk/hike/climb so much easier. And even though I got tired, my recovery was so much better. I was in horrible shape last year and many pounds heavier. This year, all those spin classes have paid off. It gave me motivation to make next year even better.

Here's a little TMI: Even when I had to "squat" (if you know what I mean), it was so much easier. Little victories!!!!
  • Quote: Here's a little TMI: Even when I had to "squat" (if you know what I mean), it was so much easier. Little victories!!!!
    LOL! Nice...
  • it sure do make pee'in in the woods a whole heck of a lot easier! I get ya babe.
  • Definitely!
    We went to the mall last weekend. I had done my hair and makeup that morning and put on some clothes I felt nice in.
    But it was really busy and I was hot and miserable. I went into a store to get some new gym pants as my others are too big. I queued for the fitting room feeling really depressed and like "what's the point, they probably won't fit and I'm still huge". When I looked in that fitting room mirror, it was obvious that the girl looking back at me was hot and bothered, but she looked good!!! Clothes that fitted, hair and makeup nice, and I realised in that moment that for the first time in a LONG time I didn't hate the girl in the mirror anymore...
    And the gym pants fit....
  • Yes, yesterday when I was on the floor making a poster for work, sitting Indian style only with both feet touching, bottom side of foot to bottom side of foot. Not even hurting or uncomfortable.
  • Yes, when I walk around at work and I'm one of those people who walks fast and jogs up the stairs!
  • Yup- I feel less round- and I love how people are starting to notice now and say "hey you look great!" My pharmacist saw me the other day and her jaw dropped and she was like OMG you look FABULOUS!
  • When I tie my shoes. When I can do level 10 resistance on my elliptical (only 1 minute at a time, but still). When hubby hugs me and not only can he get his arms further around me, I can get mine further around him cuz there's less of me in between us. When I take the tiniest nibble of his glazed donut out of curiosity and it tastes gross and I must wash my mouth out and the box sits on the counter for days and I am not even tempted. When going to the gym does not feel silly, pointless, and like people are judging me. When people smile and offer me help when I'm shopping in the normal sizes section of the store. Ok, I'll hush now, but yeah, I have those moments.
  • Yes!! I feel like my body is liquid motion sometimes and seriously puzzle at how clunky and stiff I was before... how COULD I live like that???
  • Oh yes for sure. Especially when I am working out and I notice "wow, these reps are not as hard anymore". Or when I wake up and reach for my water instead of a Dr. Pepper, and I don't even think of the Dr. Pepper anymore. The best though is when I carry my two little ones upstairs to bed and I don't feel out of breath,