The Dreaded Scale *muahahaha*

• Ok - so how often should I weigh myself?? I have received soo many different opinions and times that I am a little confused ...

I have been weighing myself once a week so far - benefits = don't get hung up on those small increases that can happen day to day. However, I often feel that I should be doing it more?!?

How often do you weigh yourself and why?? What are the benefits of that number??
  • I weigh myself several times a day, always first thing in the morning, and then random times throughout the day. To be honest, I feel like it's a bit detrimental to me, I get so discouraged over the ups, and the downs are never "good enough".

I want to go to weighing once a week, and then see how it goes from there. I am hoping that will help me. I just need the strength to stay away from the scale lol.
  • I randomly weigh myself but Monday is my official weigh in. If you let the scale dictate your day then I say only do it once a week, if you don't mind the numbers too much and are using it to stay on track, then weigh in more often.
  • My Wii Fit tells me to weigh in everyday. I think it helps me. I do it first thing in the morning, so if I have a gain 1)it's not usually a drastic gain and 2) it motivates me to do better that day. If I have a loss - I know what I'm doing is right and good, so I stick with it, and it makes a great start to the day!