Past 1st Mini Goal!

• Okay, here I go again. Wanna get back down to a comfortable weight. I know I will never be a skinny little waif again, and that's okay. I just want to feel better and healthier. So, about 5 weeks ago, weighing in a 224 and size 18, I started eating more fresh produce, less fat and complex carbs instead of refined. I started working out at least 4 times a week and I am down by 14lbs! I feel better already. I reached my first mini goal, to reach 210 lbs. My reward was to clean out my closet to see what might fit a bit better. To my surprise there are a few things that fit better already

At 200 lbs I plan on getting my hair done, which I really need - grays are becoming more obvious - at least to me

At 190 lbs I plan on using a massage and mani/pedi gift card my dh bought me.

So, all really great rewards. I have good things to look forward to, not to mention just feeling great about myself.

Wish me luck!
  • Congrats and good luck!
  • Good luck! Hope everythn works out great for ya!
  • That is really great! It is so nice to fit well in your clothes and find treasure in the closet!