Menu Plans and Recipes

• Hi,
    I'd like to compile daily menu plans that would be appropriate for SBD with recipes included. I'm in phase 1 now and am obsessing (of course). I planned my first 14 days and did the cooking in anticipation. If anyone would think this is interesting and would like to participate, please do!
  • sure fire dietmenu that works

lk with

what works great for me is the following..
    1200 to 1500 calories and i use the calorie king book and tracker found at boarders book store.

my breakfast week one is cold cereal measured and milk with fruit

lunch is always a salad with diet free dressing, eggs ( 2) or chicken or tuna for protein, variety of veggies and fruit. ( I like grapes or strawberries or mandrine oranges ( measured) in it.

some times i also have a cup of soup with it or a baked potato or a yam.

I do the same for dinner
    however i never go over 1500 calories for the day
    and I drink lots of water

But, its working!!
  • Hi, oceanna.... when I started this, I preplanned all my meals, did all my shopping, and even cooked all the entrees in advance. If I stick to my plan, all is well... if, however, I vary even a little, I am IMMEDIATELY punished! I've been doing an egg something with tomato/V-8 in the morning, lean turkey lunchmeat wrapped around a string cheese for snack, salad with some protein for lunch, some nuts in the afternoon, some meat, veggie and salad for dinner, and jello with a dollop of cool whip for snack (yum!)... so far, so good!