50 lbs gone!

• Yippee - when I started at the end of May that was my original goal was to lose 50 lbs!! Once I started I changed my long term goal but still thought about that 50 in the back of my mind and kept it as a goal as well. 19 weeks later -- I have lost 51 lbs! I am so proud of myself to make this accomplishment!! I still have 50 more to go but I am setting my next goal for 25 in 10 weeks!! I know this round will be tough and hoping I am not setting myself up to fail with this goal!

Huggles
  • Wow! This is amazing -- and just a little humiliating (for me), because I keep putting off dieting. Sure wish I had started when you did -- and stuck with it, as you obviously did. Congratulations!
  • Thanks!! But yanno -- you can always look and say if only I had started when. Gotta put that aside and say yanno what I did start and look at where I am. Baby steps every week and you are on your way!
  • Awesome Becky! How did you do it? What was your food and exercise plan? I've been doing my plan for about 3-4 months now and I'm only at 13 pounds lost...just curious about your method for such a great weight loss
  • I started by just using the Wii and thinking I am just going to start eating better. No more fried foods and started eating chicken and salad for lunch. Subway sometimes as well. Hardly any red meat and I have been counting calories. I stay between 1200 - 1400 a day and let myself spurlge on a rare occassion. I do 30 minutes of strength excercise in the mornings 5 - 6 days a week. I was using EA SPorts Active and now I am doing the My Fitness coach. I walk at lunch for 1 mile and 4 - 5 nights a week 2.5 miles is what i have worked up to. I started that taking my dog for a walk about the block and just kept adding. I have started adding some jogging into my walk as well because I was worried about not continuing to lose the weight.
  • Way to go!!!!
  • Well done!

Cheers,

J
  • Congrats Becky!!
  • Great job on adding all that new activity in your program. You'll be at your goal in no time. Congrats on your hard work.
  • Congrats on such awesome success! Good luck with your next goal.
  • Awesome! Way to go.
  • - you are doing great!!