My Christmas Jeans -- pics

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: I meant you look much smaller!!! I'd delete the post and rephrase the whole thing, but then the posts after would be confusing. Sorry I made no sense!
    No, it's OK! I've never known you to say mean things to people so I knew you weren't doing it to me. I think we both had communication problems last night, LOL. Thanks for the compliment!
  • Quote: Wow, Windchime, lookin' good! How great to try on those jeans and have them falling off. And I think you look smaller than a size 14.
    Wow, you guys are making me feel so good! I tried on size 12 slacks the other day in the store and could get them on and zipped, but they were pretty snug so I will wait a little longer. I think the big boobs make me look smaller on bottom than I really am.

It's weird because I can't seem to lose any pounds this month but I'm seeing changes in my shape. It's been such a confusing month. Some nights, the running goes really well and I can find my groove; other nights, it's a struggle and I run out of steam or just can't get it right. My weight is the same but my pants are getting too big. I feel like I'm in a phase called "Weight Loss Adolescence" or something! I'm all awkward and confused and out-of-step!
  • Dude! High five!