Small but significant

• I am back down to 177, which is 1 pound less than my previous highest weight before this rebound to 185. The kewl part is that I havent even been trying lately.
  • Congrats!
  • I love your "but I got distracted" avatar. Getting distracted is what helped me lose these few pounds so far. This summer I started taking my tiny dog for a 2.5 km walk every day. I haven't done it lately. I thought I'd start gaining weight again because of that but I was wrong. I've had a lot going on lately. I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding happening in 2 weeks and I just started the school year again. Instead of a half hour of walking, I sprint down to the end of the street with my little dog once or twice a day, and my cardio has improved way more than it did with a month or two of walking. Just being busy has kept me from mindlessly eating, or cooking because I'm bored. I've had a lot of occasions recently where I had to cook or bake for an event, but beccause I had to take the finished dish somewhere, it kept me from snacking on it. It also brought up the quality of my food. I try harder when I know that others are going to be tasting my cooking, so its been fancier lately, but I've eaten less of it. My reward has come from people oohing and ahhing from the decorating I've put into my cakes or the taste of the food, rather than just the reward of eating it.
  • Quote: I am back down to 177, which is 1 pound less than my previous highest weight before this rebound to 185. The kewl part is that I havent even been trying lately.

Way to go!
  • Woohoo!!!
    Way to go, congrats.
  • Down another 3 pounds, 174 today. =)