went bra shopping....

• IN THE STORE.

didn't have to have them order me bras online and I was able to fit into a 44 DDD at lane bryant. It fits GREAT!!! The lady there remembered me and she was like, "isn't it a great feeling not having to special order your bras anymore?"

woohoo!
  • Yay!!!!!!
  • So exciting! You get a much better fit in the stores!
  • Wonderful! It's a concrete sign that your hard work has a clear result. I always thought Lane Bryant bras were pretty but never could get the right size. (Love their string bikini undies, though!)
  • AHHHH how awesome!!!

I hate having to order my bras. I have gotten some great fitting ones online, but I have also got some that are a nightmare to even think of wearing.
  • Congratulations!

Awkward question - do they fit you? You can try on the bras? I don't know what size I am now. I am usually too embarrassed to try a bra on in a store. I just grab one and buy it but that could be very expensive now since I don't know what size to buy.
  • That is a GREAT NSV! I had almost the same one this week myself. I went into LB and bought a 38DDD. Y'all, I have NEVER been under a 40 before as an adult. (Obviously I was wearing the wrong size last time I lost a lot of weight--40D, LOL.) Honestly, I never thought I'd ever wear a bra size that started with a "3" again.

Don't you love the LB bras? They are very pretty and the firm ones do a GREAT job of keeping stuff where it's supposed to be.
  • Quote: Congratulations!

Awkward question - do they fit you? You can try on the bras? I don't know what size I am now. I am usually too embarrassed to try a bra on in a store. I just grab one and buy it but that could be very expensive now since I don't know what size to buy.
    yeah you can try them on and yeah they fit (as in they fit) unless you mean do the ladies fit you, and yes they will do that too if you ask.

I could NEVER just grab one and go, I was a 44 H. augh!if I did that I would have never known I was so big, I always THOUGHT I was a DDD, (that was as big as in store goes) and they were so uncomfortable!
  • Quote: That is a GREAT NSV! I had almost the same one this week myself. I went into LB and bought a 38DDD. Y'all, I have NEVER been under a 40 before as an adult. (Obviously I was wearing the wrong size last time I lost a lot of weight--40D, LOL.) Honestly, I never thought I'd ever wear a bra size that started with a "3" again.

Don't you love the LB bras? They are very pretty and the firm ones do a GREAT job of keeping stuff where it's supposed to be.
    yes I LOVE the blaconette! It's my fave, it's the sturdiest bra I have ever had.
  • Congratulations! Good for the girls!