Newbie...

• Hey guys!

I'm new to this metabolic diet and I'm seeing a Dr Poon..I have been on this only since Sept 4th so I'm still extremely new to all this and I miss riceeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol sorry but i really do and I live with a carribean man who loves his rice. I was wondering if there are any decent recipes floating around for a phase 1 out there.
  • Hey there Blondie...

I've started over recently, so I'm "new" too. I've actually lost 50+ pounds last time I did this and then I got frustrated when I hit a plateau and quit. Don't do that, btw!!

If you look at the thread at the top of the MRC page, you'll see a recipes thread. LOTS of good stuff in there!! Also, there's a cookbook that they offer. It's well worth the investment!!

Good luck on MRC! It really works and is very easy to follow. Just eat exactly like they say...You can do it!!!

Happy Trails, Jaime
  • Check out the advice for newbie thread. I started a take two since the old one is locked but I put a link in for the orginal thread. Lots of good advice there.
  • Thanks guys!!

well even though I have been doing this since last friday which has been really tough at first I got curious and weighed myself at a family members and saw a number of 285.6 so I'm down from 290 which I'm not to stoked yet since I seem to bounce from 275-290 pretty easliy without this diet but hey its a start. After i see some 260's and such then I will be even more thrilled. Cravings are being helped by a good friend who is unofficially doing this with me and showing me how to come up with recipes containing veggies I havent had before(I'm a meat & potatoes girl).

oh and ive sadly learned.....Celery isn't chocolate lol