Mercy03/Blkbarbie25 support thread

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • breakfast- 2 oz of granola with nuts and banana 400 caloires

Snack 100 calorie yogurt

Lunch- small julienne salad with roast beef and slice of cheese 300 calories

Snack orange 100 calories

Dinner Orange roughy w/ brussels sprouts 250 calories

Snack plum 80

Good day/good week! I finally broke 142 for the 2nd time in 8 months, maybe I have finally managed to break the 140 elusive barrier
  • Congrats Mercy03!
  • Quote: Congrats Mercy03!
    Thanks!!!!!!!

@ Blkbarbie, where are you?
  • MY lonely journal lol
    Breakfast- granola cereal
    snack peach
    Lunch- small julie w/ cheese and turkey
    snack plum
    dinner-slimfast and tropical fruit
    snack a little hummus
  • breakfast :
    2 eggs , 1 cup of oatmeal

snack
    green tea , string cheddar

dinner :
    steak and green beans

i actually lost weight this week from 305 to 301.5 !
  • Ladies, how about setting up Fitday accounts and then you can look at each other's food? When you've both been here longer, you will be able to share this via PM. Fitday is free - www.fitday.com.
  • Quote: breakfast :
    2 eggs , 1 cup of oatmeal

snack
    green tea , string cheddar

dinner :
    steak and green beans

i actually lost weight this week from 305 to 301.5 !
    Awesome that you lost weight, even though you went about it the hard way lol
  • Quote: Ladies, how about setting up Fitday accounts and then you can look at each other's food? When you've both been here longer, you will be able to share this via PM. Fitday is free - www.fitday.com.
    Thanks, I'll check it out.
  • I Ate A Ton

Breakfast- granola cereal

Lunch- small julie w/turkey and cheese

NO THE PROBLEM STARTS

Dinner- Beef lomein at crappy chinese rest, cup of won ton, egg roll

snack- BAG of weight watchers candy

Dinner #2 TGIF burger and fries after work with 2 beers

Did I mention that I feel like a FAT COW today?
  • Mercy, can I make a suggestion? Yesterday's meals were fairly low in protein and fats, as well as high in sugar/salt which will often lead to poor choices the next day because your body didn't get what it needed. Unprocessed whole grains, lean meats (such as baked chicken breasts) and veggies such as broccoli with fats such as olive oil will really fill you up.

And if all else fails... ask the waitress at the restaurants for 1 cup steam rice/steam veg/griled chicken (Chinese) with a green tea ... or steamed veggies/grilled chicken (TGIF) with one beer.

Good luck!
  • Quote: Mercy, can I make a suggestion? Yesterday's meals were fairly low in protein and fats, as well as high in sugar/salt which will often lead to poor choices the next day because your body didn't get what it needed. Unprocessed whole grains, lean meats (such as baked chicken breasts) and veggies such as broccoli with fats such as olive oil will really fill you up.

And if all else fails... ask the waitress at the restaurants for 1 cup steam rice/steam veg/griled chicken (Chinese) with a green tea ... or steamed veggies/grilled chicken (TGIF) with one beer.

Good luck!
    All suggestions appreciated Thank you Sacha. I have been doing well but yesterday.............. Yuck I feel really bloated and sick today, so that will stop the little binge that I had yesterday
  • breakfast:

2 eggs whites
    sugar free orange juice
    half of a whole grain english muffin with 2teaspoons of almond butter

lunch :
    huge salad with tuna on top w/ 64 oz. of water

dinner :
    i was at the county fair

2 chilli dogs and a lemonaide
  • LOL, if there was a beer diet I would be just fine. Went to Daytona beach for the holiday, I AM HUNG OVER and it's only 7:30pm so...................

Thank g-d the BL competition starts tomorrow, I am ready to kick some as........

Good luck Blk25
  • breakfast-slim fast
    lunch-eggs and sausage at work
    dinner- texas de brazil

Tomorrow is a new day
  • am-
    shredded wheat w/ nonfat milk

lunch -
    turkey sandwich
    strawberries

dinner-
    wheat pasta, ground turkey and lowcarb marinara