I got a jo-ob, I got a jo-ob!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • See me doin' the happy dance! Got not one but TWO job offers today and I am one happy girl! Took the first one and I could not be more pleased. I can't say it's the job I had in mind when I started nursing school, but after two years of fulltime student life, I am very happy to have a job!
  • woooooooooooot how exciting!!!! happy working
  • Thanks! And I'm not even worried about the physical tomorrow. I walk, I ride my bike, I do yoga. Bring on that treadmill, baby!
  • Good for you!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!! That's fabulous!
  • Yay! Congratulations.
  • That is so cool, congratualations.....So I'm very curious, what kind of job, you said something about being a full time student and nurse in your blog.....I've been a nurse since 9/11/2001. Yes, the date looks odd...September 11.....9-11 is the date my nursing license was approved. At that time I worked as a tech in a 20bed med surg ICU. I worked 7p to 7a and that evening when I got to work I checked online, ...my approval was there.....Once again, good luck, enjoy what you do...
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats!!!
  • How wonderful! Congratulations! We'll all do the happy dance cuz a job in this economy is really worth celebrating!
  • That's great! Good for you!
  • That is wonderful news! I hope you do well and love what your doing.
  • That is GREAT!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Congrats! I hope that it is all that you hope for...