Boca Burgers?

• You guys-- anyone know if boca burgers (the veggie/soy burgers) are allowed for part of our protein?? They have like 90 calories and 13 grams of Protein (pretty sure they arent 4 oz when cooked, so would also add an ounce or 2 of chicken breast or whatever)....the only real problem i see with them is that they have 280 mg of sodium....in the "REAL" world thats pretty low, but in the MRC world, im just not sure....??
  • Looking at the nutritional info, it looks okay. Granted the sodium is a tad higher but it should be fine so long as you don't have issues with sodium. Give your center a call & ask (if they're closed call one in another time zone.)
  • Let us know if you find out they're ok. I'd love a Boca every now and then (and I know I'll never remember to ask when I'm at the center)
  • Quote: You guys-- anyone know if boca burgers (the veggie/soy burgers) are allowed for part of our protein?? They have like 90 calories and 13 grams of Protein (pretty sure they arent 4 oz when cooked, so would also add an ounce or 2 of chicken breast or whatever)....the only real problem i see with them is that they have 280 mg of sodium....in the "REAL" world thats pretty low, but in the MRC world, im just not sure....??
    Great question, I would love to have one too! I will ask my center tomorrow and post. Hopefully the answer is YES!
  • thanks all!! I will call tomorrow as well...let you all know what i find out!
  • I bet they say nope...

I wanted to have that faux crab meat stuff and they said no tho that, too.

Won't it be too cool if it's a YES tho!?

YUM!
  • well i spoke to the center yesterday regarding boca burgers...they told ME i could have them...but then...im finishing up stabilization right now so.......