Loving this site

• I am a newbie on this site.....I am also loving this site...the inspiration and honesty here is great. Each and every one of the people on here are beautiful, they giving advice and take the time to point out achievements. Thank you to whoever started this site..it's great
  • And we're all happy to have you!
  • Welcome! I love this site too (although I constantly scold myself to being on here instead of doing something more active...lol.).
  • I feel the same way! I thank 3FC in my mind every day... I seriously don't know if I could have done this so easily without everyone's help and advice and ideas!
  • Hey I'm a new member to! Been trying to diet my whole life but today im stepping it up!!
  • Welcome to the site! I love it here too
  • This site? Yeah, it's all right.

Just kidding. It's WAY more then all right. I am a HUGE fan. HUGE. It's so helpful in so many ways. It's full of support, advice, information and encouragement.

And it helps to keep me FOCUSED. Which is a very good thing.

Welcome aboard. We're always looking for new recruits. Can't wait to get to know you better.
  • My husband says I spend way too much time on this site. I disagree completely. Whenever I don't check in for a bit, I seem to go back to my old habits. There is something so motivating about hearing from others who have the same issues as I. We don't have the same shapes, sizes, weights, backgrounds....but we do have one thing in common, we all want to better ourselves. Here is where we find the support and encouragement to do just that.
  • Hello Cleo and Pat! I just started here too and it is amazing how much I am learning. It really is a wonderful site. So thanks to the original 3 chicks and thanks to everyone that is always posting such great information and nice support!