1st Mini-goal.. 10lbs lost....

• I started on my diet last Monday.... 24 Aug 2009... first time I stepped on the weighing scales on 23 Aug.. I had the largest shock of my life!!! 220lbs... since Monday, I cut down on my food intake.. and started jogging for 30 mins everyday, very very slow jogs... I am quite glad that when I stepped on the scales today.. it's 210lbs....

Next mini-goal.. by 30 Sep... 185lbs.... must really keep telling myself to continue to jog everyday... I am someone who really hates jogging... can't believe that now I have to force myself to jog for at least 30 mins everyday... I really hope that I can persevere.... I have been reading this forum to get all the motivation... thanks!
  • Awesome! Congrats
  • Congrats on the 10 pounds. That's a great start. It's all I can do to get out there and walk 5 minutes everyday but I'm determined to stick it out until I can make it 10...and so on. You're doing a great job with the jogging.
  • Quote: Congrats on the 10 pounds. That's a great start. It's all I can do to get out there and walk 5 minutes everyday but I'm determined to stick it out until I can make it 10...and so on. You're doing a great job with the jogging.
    I have not been able to jog for 2 days because of work and bad weather... I also realised that jogging is not very good for my knees... the longer distance I jog... the more the knees hurt... anyone got a good suggestion on how to reduce the knee pain?? thanks.