Had a little setback

• Unfortunately I've had a little setback. We had a death in the family this week...my father-in-law lost his battle with brain cancer. So, with all the planning, etc. the dinners being delivered by friends and family...i've not been able to be so strict with my plan. But, come Monday morning...I'll be back on track. Do you think I should do the three-day take off phase again? or just start with my RED plan
    Micky
  • Hi Micky, so sorry for your loss. You just jump back on the red plan like nothing happened! You may struggle with carb cravings for a day or two, but once you get over that you will be just fine.
  • Stressrelief2008,
    Just wanted to say sorry about your father in law. Hope your family is healing ok from the loss and you can find relief from the grief together.
  • Thank you.
  • Micky, You know no matter what plan you chose, life goes on and it is going to bring things that make losing weight seem like a lower priority for a time, like this sad event. Of course losing weight takes a back seat, but only for a time. Just get back on plan, as soon as you can manage it. Take off can be a good tool if you are finding a lack of focus... or major carb cravings.... if you find you can not stay back on plan, then a TO is in order...

Sorry for your loss, and know that you have what it takes to make a change in your life, even when things go wrong.