Only loosing a one lb a week

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Is anyone having this happening to them. I am 100% faithful to the MRC slim plan. Taking in at least five HNS a day and all supplements.
  • At my center they told me that 4 was the max (5 only in a dire emergency.) This is day 25 for me and my weight loss is only at 11 lbs. The past couple of weeks has been at a crawl and I am 100% following the plan. What's the deal??? I'm with you.
  • Quote: Is anyone having this happening to them. I am 100% faithful to the MRC slim plan. Taking in at least five HNS a day and all supplements.
    Jerzgirl: We have a lot in common. Your post could have been from me! I'm also a Jersey girl and go to the Cary center and I am only losing 1 - 1.5 pounds a week. They also told me to up the HNS to 5. That did help, as I had about a week and a half with no loss, and then lost a pound the next week. They also told me to drink 3 fiber drinks a day, and I did that for 5 days, but then I stopped. I exercise a lot which should help. I've been on MRC for 10 weeks and lost 15 pounds. I have 15 more to go. I will be weighing in later this morning and expect a 1/2 pound loss for the last 5 days. It is frustrating, as they said I would lose 3 pounds a week, but I am happy for what I have lost.
  • Thanks ali g for the info. At least I am not alone and like you I am frustrated with the results so far but my body is changing with the inches I am loosing. Since you are at the Cary center maybe we have seen each other. I do go to the 11:00 Connections classes. I have gray hair and glasses, say hi.
  • No you are NOT alone. My weight loss, while plentiful in the first 2 weeks, has come to a screeching halt. First 2 weeks were perfect, 3 pounds a week. The next 2 weeks were 1, 1, .5, .5, and today at WI I was at ZERO. We're hoping I'm hitting my first plateau. I'm happy to have lost 10 in a month, but I'm with you guys in this boat...
  • Where is the center in NJ? I have been ordering everything from a center in Oregon where my friends told me about MRC.

I live in Manhattan HELP!!!
  • If you go on th MRC website you can find their locations.
  • Quote: Where is the center in NJ? I have been ordering everything from a center in Oregon where my friends told me about MRC.
    I live in Manhattan HELP!!!
    http://www.emetabolic.com - click on the USA map, then click on the click here Looks like Cary, North Carolina might be the closest MRC to you! Not close enough to drive to though! Jerzgerl may be from 'Jersey, but I think she is coming to Cary MRC (and I'm going to find out who she is, come Monday at our Connections Class! I'm the reddish haired old lady).

jeanette
  • Quote: http://www.emetabolic.com - click on the USA map, then click on the click here Looks like Cary, North Carolina might be the closest MRC to you! Not close enough to drive to though! Jerzgerl may be from 'Jersey, but I think she is coming to Cary MRC (and I'm going to find out who she is, come Monday at our Connections Class! I'm the reddish haired old lady).

jeanette
    Hi Jeanette, I think we might have been sitting next to each other last week. See you Monday.
    gb
  • i know its easy to say but a pound is a pound and having it gone is better than having one gained. DONT get discouraged!
  • I am on the yellow menu--tomorrow is my last day of it then I switch to the blue one on Thursday. Since this is my first week, I thought I'd wake up to find a lb off the scale each morning or something....so many people talk about losing 5-7 lbs the first week. I'm THE EXACT SAME! I'm geting really discouraged....kind of like, "what did I sign up for?" I've spent so much $$...for what?? Sigh. I so want to see a big loss my first week. I'm 100% following this diet to the T (driving my boyfriend nuts with it, too). I know Friday is a few days away but still, it's been a few days since Saturday when I last weighed in..... I need words of encouragement!
  • I am frustrated, too. Was up .5 at WI yesterday and by my scales at home, up another .5 today. 100% OP, doing 3-4 HNS daily and the only thing I can figure is that I have started to consistently do my walking DVD. Does anybody think that could have something to do with it? I plan to strictly measure everything and see what happens on Friday. I feel like crying and just might on Friday if things don't get better.
  • Two things that come to mind when reading most of these post.
    1) You first weeks of weight loss will always be quick as I've experienced it on most weight loss plans that I have tried. It is generally water weight.
    2) If you do any reading on the internet about the weight loss plateau, it is a natural occurrence and while frustrating it is actually a good sign. Also, when I hit my plateau my counselor had me try the "Quick Slim" plan for a few days to get my body over the hump.
  • It seems that my losses will be 1-1.4 lbs a week. I guess slow and steady is going to win this race. EVERYONE hang in there, that's what I'm doing. The good news is is that I have lost a total of 18 inches (I'm at my 8th week) and that is really showing.
  • Are you on any of their supplements? Like MRC-6 or Corti-Trim?