This made me laugh...

• My husband was watching a football game last night, and they had posted up the weight of a QB, and I weigh less than he did! I realized I no longer weigh more than many football players anymore!
  • Yea! I always hated that. Especially when they would post the weight and my hubby would say something like, "DAMN, what a huge beast!!" (And in my mind I would think..."oh great, I weigh 50 pounds more than a huge beast!")

Keep up the GREAT work Lizzy!
  • Fantastic! Great NSV--now I want to get back to when I was younger than all of the football players!
  • Oh gosh, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I was a 5 foot nothing female who weighed substantially more then the heavyweight champion of the world, most football players, NBA giants, and so on and so on.
    Mind-boggling.

You're doing great. Keep at it.
  • That's great, Lizzy! Keep up the good work, you are almost at your mini goal.
  • You are doing great!!! Contrats!!!
  • Quote: Especially when they would post the weight and my hubby would say something like, "DAMN, what a huge beast!!" (And in my mind I would think..."oh great, I weigh 50 pounds more than a huge beast!")
    !
    I'm just happy that I weigh less than my Hubby now! He is a few inches talller than me, but I'm built like a drafthorse {stocky} so we are about the same size more or less! Just knowing that I weighed more than he did wasn't helping.
  • that's an awesome NSV to be sure! lol i know exactly what you mean, i hate weighing more than the heavyweight champ of the world LOL
  • Awesome!!
  • I know what you mean. I always heard the "yah he was FREAKIN HUGE! Almost 300 pounds I'd guess!" and I was of course closer to 400... sigh.
  • I heard that last night from my husband about some guy being a huge monster, and he was like 290. um dear, I weighed 290 not that long ago.