I'm BACK! (With a question, of course)

• Hello all, I haven't posted since i restarted LAWL, but here I am now.

I did LAWL back in 06 with GREAT success(-55lbs), but dropped off plan due to well, i cant REALLY blame it on anything but i'll go ahead and say it was the ex boyfriend and relationship problems

I gained it all back, lost some more, and then restarted LAWL on Aug 15th, at 191lbs. Needless to say, It's working.

Me and a few friends are doing it (married couple) using stuff i've piled together off of the forum, and knowledge from doing it in the past.
    I wasn't able to find any of my food diarys,menus or cookbooks, but I think i did a good job putting together everything we need in order to do it all JUST right.

We're doing what I had done (we all have the same amount of weight to lose, her and i are the same height, ect..) So we're on the purple plan.

Now for the question
    What does Pesto count as? I assumed it was a fat, but I don't want to be wrong about it. Here is a link to the nutrition facts of the pesto I use. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/cal...h-basil-361095

Its pretty much just basil, pine nuts, olive oil, and garlic, whipped into a goopy green thick concoction.

Any answer would be appriciated
  • Cassy- I would count it as a fat. I make pesto a lot, and it really does have a lot of olive oil in it. Good luck!
  • Quote: Cassy- I would count it as a fat. I make pesto a lot, and it really does have a lot of olive oil in it. Good luck!
    Thank you dahhhling.