I actually started crying...

You're on Page 5 of 11
Go to
  • You're so pretty! The pictures are like night and day. You lost weight, but your whole expression is much more peaceful and happy. Congratulations!!
  • Thank you so much! I couldn't have done it without all of you guys
  • Wow...What a difference. WTG
  • Wow . . . I can't believe that is even the same girl in those pictures. You look so healthy and vibrant!! Great job!! I agree with you with making this change into a lifestyle change and not a diet. That is how I am looking at it this time and have joined weight watchers because they seem to center their program around this and it gives me the accountability I need!!
  • wow you are my inspiration. You look great and healthy. No crashdieting going on there. (it shows in your skin, hair, and eyes).
  • You are truely an inspiration! You look great!
  • amazing......your my inspiration....you are gorgeous!
  • Wow! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • What an inspiration! You look beautiful and much happier. Congratulations on your successes and best of luck achieving your next mini-goal! Thank you for sharing
  • Thank you so much!
  • I onemillionth the motion - you are BEAUTIFUL!!

• OMG! YOU'RE GORGEOUS!!! Congrats hun!
  • What an incredible transformation. I am amazed by how much younger and different you look! As if you're a completely different person. Congrats and great job on that hard work. I know it wasnt easy
  • You are SO beautiful.
  • You look amazing!!!! Seriously, you should be so proud of yourself.

I'm glad you found these pictures to prove to yourself that you have accomplished so much already.

I hope you can find confidence in your weight loss, because you seriously look uneblievable.

You are officially an inspiration for me!!!

Way to go!!!

-Rachel Ann-