I started...again

• After a hiatus for little more than a year, I have started again. I started this morning by counting my calories (I forgot how fast they add up ) and I exercised today too (my legs feel like jello ).

I have been trying for months to get myself motivated but its been a rough road and finally things are settling down in my family life so now I am ready to give it a try again. I have gained a few pounds back but I am not letting it discourage me anymore so I feel confident that this time I will make my goal. I really enjoyed the support that I received from this forum in the past and look forward to that again.
  • Welcome back, skinny4me! You are off to a good start! Hope to see many posts from you.

Jay
  • Welcome back

I know you can do it
  • Thank you so much for the encouragement!
  • Welcome back!! you've got a great attitude- you're going to succeed!
  • good for you! im getting back on track right now as well, good luck girlie
  • Welcome back! I am getting back now too! Was doing great at the beginning of the year and the dh got sick and it just thru me off. I haven't really gained but haven't lost either. So today I am back at it!!
  • Its good to know that I am not alone in starting up again and in good company. Thanks again!
  • Welcome back, I know you can do it. I recently jumped back on the WL bandwagon too after a 10 month hiatus.
  • right there with ya, buddy!
  • Me too! I used to come on here all the time prior to having my daughter. She is now 14 months and sadly, I didn't do very much during my pregnancy or since having her. I have about 50 lbs that I want to lose.

The way I see it, today is a new day and it's never too late to start. I know 3FC will help me find the motivation again! Good luck!