College Football 2009

You're on Page 5 of 12
Go to
  • What a bad weekend to be a Tennessee fan. Both the Titans and the Vols lost. I am ready for the Vols to kick some GATOR A** next weekend. I am staying positive!
  • VOLGALS ~ I really thought you would get by UCLA!

Never sad to see Notre Dame lose...however we still play them of course...the more wins they have the better for us when we win!

Love the way our freshman QB made the final winning drive last night! 35 years since ohio state has beat us and counting.....
  • Whew! That SC game was hard to watch! Barkley is good under pressure when it counts, and Joe McKnight saved the game on that last drive! Ohio had his number the whole rest of the game - they must have gotten tired. It was a great game though. Ohio State played really well. I do adore my Trojans!
  • Well we just got back from my middle daughter's school. I went to my first college football game last night. That was an experience! The Northern Illinois Huskies. They won 41-7 against Western Illinois. We were in the section with the thousands of students. It was wild, but fun. My youngest had a blast. She made as much noise as she wanted and no-one got onto her.

I must admit I prefer baseball
  • we'll see who comes out on top next week ut fans...they didn't look so good this weekend.
  • Quote: We were in the section with the thousands of students. It was wild, but fun.
    I've only sat in the student section once. I will never do it again!
  • Some really interesting games this weekend. What happened to Oklahoma State? Wow!

Huskers win again, but we'll have to wait until they play someone a little more difficult to see how they are really doing! Looks good so far!
  • I couldn't believe Houston won. I was ecstatic that Notre Lame lost.

We won't discuss Tennessee and our QB that can't be trusted to throw a newspaper onto the porch. Kiffen's first recruiting priority has GOT to be an offensive line and QB. No sense having one of the top defenses in the nation if we can't get points on the board. 1st and goal and we don't SCORE?!?!? I wanted to hurl my TV out the window.

Next up Florida. I'm not scared, neither is the team, but I am realistic. Unless we have a 180 turn around on offense we will not win. I think our defense can keep Florida from running up the score IF they don't get worn down playing too much because our offense is committing a bunch of turnovers.

Nice win, EZ. I knew the buckeyes were going to lose.
  • Quote:
    Nice win, EZ. I knew the buckeyes were going to lose.
    Oh I knew it too TIKI! I wasn't scared.....no way!.....

he says as he dribbled in his shorts late in the 4th quarter.....
  • Good one Gary. Ha!
  • Word on the streets is TIMMIE and crew ARE NOT playing another high school team this week....
  • lol at ez..yeah i hear that rumor. Will be nice to see them play a team that might actually give them a work out. i don't like games that are against puney teams...you don't get to see what the team is really like. But we always (Ever since i can remember), play two no namers and then start our real season.
  • Well GATORGAL it really is how you finish that counts...at least that's what Angie always says...

I always start good....
  • whew....saved from page 2....

bump
  • Not a great one for Georgia Tech last night.

My Huskers play Virginia Tech this weekend. That will be a good test. We'll see how good both teams are!