Is anyone interested in this calorie deficit chart I got? (It's excel)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • If you are send me a PM with your email and I"ll send it to you as an attachment.

I found out I was eating about 350-400 too few calories! Hopefully this is why I haven't lost weight this week.

You just punch in your weight, height, age, activity level and it tells you what you should be eating and then you put in how many calories you burn a day (if you track conservatively on something like sparkpeople.com it'll be easy to figure that out) if not you can estimate and it will tell you what your daily calorie deficit is for the day.
  • Sure, thanks! Send it my way at anomie(at)gmail.com.
  • NOTE TO ANYONE I SENT THE CHART TO:

The chart has example stats in it, just replace it with your own.
  • OOPS!

I gave you a wrong email. It probably bounced

I'm really at anomie666(at)gmail.com. Sorry!
  • sent.
  • deficit chart
    I am sorry I am kind of "dumb" about some of this technology. What is a PM? I would like the chart, but don't know what you need me to do so that I can get it from you. Is it private message? How do I do that? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I tried to send a private message and it won't let me.
  • Can you send it to me please??
    [email protected]
    Thanks
  • Sparkpeople has the same feature under "Reports" /"Calorie Differential".
  • Oh wow, thanks seagirl, I had no idea
  • Thanks Lottie!!
  • Lottie - I removed my email addy from the posting and PM'd you instead.

Thanks!
  • Quote: Oh wow, thanks seagirl, I had no idea
    Isn't it cool? It's how I figured out that I needed to raise my cals by 200 per day in order to start losing again.
  • Hey guys,

Posting your email addresses on a public forum (or any public internet area) is just asking to have that address picked up for spam. You may want to edit your posts to remove the email address. PM is much safer.

Thanks!
  • I would love this!
    [email protected]

Thank you!