My Weight Loss Coach Nintendo DS

• Has anyone tried My weigh loss coach for Nintendo DS?
  • Not me. I have the Wii and I do use My Fitness Coach there. What is the My Weight Loss Coach like?
  • They tried to sell that to me when I picked up my EA Sports Active, I never bothered to get a DS, though I did have a gameboy back in the day.

Would like to hear some reviews on it though, there are a few DS titles that have caught my eye.
  • Ok
    O just give me a few days and i will update with some info just got the ds and the my weight loss coach last night. I was cuirous if anyone else had used it. But i will be sure to let yall know
  • UPDATE on DS Weight Loss Coach
    Ok Ladies i said i would try it and update...
    well this is my opinion on it..

If you have time it is a great thing, if not then don't waste time or money trying it out.

It is a VERY demanding program, amusing in some parts on how demanding it is but you have to do the steps in order to move on...

What esle?
    If you want to try it out by it used for a game store like EB-Games or Gamestop i only paid 17.99 for it used.

I will continue to update to let yall know how it goes as of now i would say only IF you have the TIME to dedicate to it.