Ha, the heat made me snap!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • here in Canada, we have cold and then we have humid LOL it's hotter than a mo..well you know what i mean.

As IF i bought nice cold 1% milk, and then a box of CORN POPS to go with it LOL what the heck was i thinking??? the minute i got home I walked over to the neighbours with a bunch of kids visiting and gave it to her.

But what a weird thing to do???? geeesh, the heat's fried my brians
  • Awww I am so proud of how you handled that You are awesome!
  • Oh the things heat can do to your brain. Congratulations on taking the cereal over to the neighbors!
  • cereal is indeed evil.
  • Good thinking. Those corn pops used to be called "Sugar Corn Pops", way back in the day. They're so good! But not what any of us need right now!!
  • Good thinking, giving them away!!
  • Quote: cereal is indeed evil.
    100% agreed. No, make the 200%.

And Sugar, I mean Corn Pops are right smack dab at the top of the evil-ness.

Quote: Good thinking. Those corn pops used to be called "Sugar Corn Pops", way back in the day. They're so good! But not what any of us need right now!!
    Yup, I remember when they were call Sugar Pops. And then there was Sugar Smacks. Which are now called Honey Smacks.

Whatever you name them, it can't be disguised that they are - evil.

Trazey. I'm glad your better head prevailed.
  • Yes, the heat is terrible. Up here in the north we get extreme cold and then heat with some rain mixed in. Right now it's just heat. I had a piece of cool cheesecake for dinner last night but that was all I ate for the night. The kids had cereal. Tonight it's salad. I hope you stay cool. Right now it sounds like everywhere is hot, hot hot!!!
  • I'm so impressed you had the will power to give the cereal away! You're so much stronger than I am.
  • Ugh the humidity is BRUTAL, I know, and I feel your pain! Where in Ontario are you? I'm in smog city - Hamilton!
    They had corn pop's on sale at No Frills the other day for $1, I was going to buy them, then told myself NO NO NO
    Atleast you handled the situation well, and probably made some kids day.
  • I honestly don't know what Corn Pops are, but will admit to eating cold cereal for dinner tonight. It's still 95 degeres INSIDE my house and I couldn't think of anything easier. Yummy flax pumpkin seed stuff though...

Good for you for giving it away!!
  • I got all confused for a minute because I got Corn Pops confused with Corn Chex and I was like "Is that so bad?"

Don't know what Corn Pops are. Sugared cereal was very, very rare in my house.
  • Quote: cereal is indeed evil.
    Amen!
  • Cereal is one of those things...if I have it in the house I will eat the whole box -- have done that many times in the past -- in one sitting.
  • We would only get the Sugar Corn Pops once in a great while, as a treat. When I read "Corn Pops", I first thought of Cap'n Crunch--yumm. I wouldn't eat them now but they still sound good.

Congrats on averting the cereal disaster! Good move!