Positive Uplifting Notification: One Positive Thing About Me Today Is......Part Four

You're on Page 4 of 33
Go to
  • Good morning darlings,

It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood and my Positive for the day is.........

My computer is still up and running!!!!!!!!!

Check back in on you sweet pa tu tooties later.

Hugs. love, and blessings,
    Ags
  • Good Morning Lovely Ladies...

I finally have a chance for personals lol...

Nooch: Thats funny! I can't wait till my pants fall off while working out! Great work!

Catwuv: Can you send some of that desert up here? We have had 8 consecutive months of record lows ugh! I can't wait to fit into Old Navy clothes, they must be soooo comfy

Leslie: OMG! 100lbs down, you can do it baby!!!!!

Suomi: Have fun at your bro's wedding! A trip to the UK is still a dream for me...Enjoy!

Uclr: WTG on being out of the 300's! I'll be going joining you soon enough girlie!!!

Learning: Thats awesome that you kept up the exercise despite the sciattica. I have back issues as well (but not sciattica). Congrats on buying a bike!! I think next year I'm gonna invest in one!

Alexa: Welcome!!! And congrats on your first 6 lbs!! Thats a great start!!

Bingo: WTG! 4lbs!! Super Awesome!! How is that book (Body sculpting Bible). I need more direction when it comes to weight training

AGS!!!!: Glad your back!!! I think I can speak for everyone here...We missed you!!!! So sorry to hear about the pc crashing. Was glad that your daughter put our minds at ease. Thats great news about getting back to work!!! WTG on pre-planning meals for the week.

To answer your question Ags...I always give up! Its such a vicious cycle. I set goals for myself and never go through with them. So, this time I thought I would break the cycle. When I was at the gym I set my elliptical to various and the time came up for an hour! Then I thought, what the heck I'll try it. 10 min in I thought that I would stop....then I thought to heck with it and pushed myself. I distracted myself buy watching the tvs at the gym. Before I knew it I was on 45 mins...so then I knew I couldn't stop!!!

I suppose my NRG comes from being tired of quitting all the time and also for the 300+ support group!! You all are so amazing!!! You all have been so inspiring!!!!

SO....that brings me to my positives...
    #1: Got a haircut the other day to celebrate my 5% weight loss. The lady was very rude like I was inconviencing her but on the other side of it-she did an awesome job on my hair!

#2: Did 45min on the bike at the gym (the same day of the haircut)

#3: Am planning on going to the gym then taking my pugs to the park...if there is anything left inside me...mow the lawn, and house cleaning!

#4: Feeling so flipping AWESOME!!!!!!

Keep up the great work ladies! Together we can do this!!
  • AGS!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK!

WE MISSED YOU!!

And here is your WOOT WOOT! I am amazed that you went all the way back there and got every post You got it goin' on! Here are some more M&Ms doin the wave just for YOU!

Learn: Awesome job doin' that yoga - it is fun and you feel SO good after. Only a few days away from that sparkly new bike! w00t!

betty: You are rockin a new haircut?!?! What kind of cut did you get?? You are SO gettin after it - and feeling AWESOME while doing it. BIG positives there. I have not opened the body sculpting book yet, but plan to this weekend sometime. Will let you know how it is!

Gonna check back a bit later, ladies!
  • Quote:
    betty: You are rockin a new haircut?!?! What kind of cut did you get??
    I have naturally curly hair (and so after a YEAR of not getting even a trim it was dead lol) so she gave me layers and thinned it. She took about 3 inches off but the good thing is I can still (but just), put it in a pony tail. I hate having hair in my face when I'm working (I'm a Home Care attendant, so giving a bath with hair in my face drives me bugs lol).
  • Can I join in please?

My positive for the day is that today was the end of my first week eating better and I weighed in at 4lbs lighter.
  • My positive is that even though i've strayed a little off plan, my body misses the good foods of the plan... so my body wants to be on plan!
  • WELCOME back AGS we all missed your enthusiasm and great comments!
    My positive for today is that I am walking around the house without too much pain and trying to stick to a healthy eating plan...
    So hard when people continue to bring in all these delicious dishes they have cooked up for our fam....
    Loving this site and all of the positives...
    I am envious of you that can exercise because I am missing it... Weird I know.
    It is sunny today and a beautiful day here in Toronto. (a first in a long time) so planning on sitting down and enjoying a good book....
    Great job ladies, keep up all the hard work... Inch by Inch we will get there....
  • Hi my awesome, gorgeous, weight loss friends!

betty: Your hair cut sounds totally cute! I wish I had naturally curly hair. The Body Scultping Bible for Women is awesome. A fabulous read - it reinforced what I learned about a good eating plan in the Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle ebook I got a few weeks ago... plus had more info & a better approach to understanding the weight lifting part. Also, it has a great weight lifting cycle all demonstrated & planned out with the various exercises - shown in the book and also the exercises are on a DVD that comes with it showing the proper form & technique as well as proper breathing. I started today and I can't wait to see some results! It is supposed maximize everything to get the best possible outcome. I would highly recommend it!

moominmomma: Come right in and sit right down - you will not find a more friendly, positive group of people! A 4 pound loss! Way to go.. you are doin it!!

dcapulet: Awesome that your body is letting you know what it wants - and even more awesome that you can hear it telling you! That is one of the things I have to really work on - "hearing" what my body needs.

looking: Glad you are starting to get along better! AND.. you are on plan even with all that food around. You rock!

Positives for me: I started my weight lifting today and am excited to actually have a plan and not have to wing it. I really should get extra points for bringing the weights in from the car unassisted.

Will check back later, Divas!
  • Welcome back Ags! Having some major family drama (MIL is torturing FIL and trying to drag husband and I into it) so I am just here for a minute -

Today I went to Torrid to replace the broken, tattered belt that I have had since 2005 (a grommet belt so I can wear it at whatever size) and to get two basic tanks (stretchy, will be able to wear as I shrink) to wear under some otherwise-obscene tops & I was not tempted to buy ANYTHING else - I just have no interest because I've left 26s behind & shrinking out of 24s so there is no point! I have had serious bouts of compulsive spending & I am pretty proud of myself.
  • Hey errrrbody! I'm here. Just breezing through to wish everyone well. I can't wait til my class is over in another two weeks. Hey, I just thought of a positive. This week makes week 4 of my 5 week class. Yay!
  • My positive for tonight:

I made 3 different kinds of baking for a bake sale and DIDN"T TASTE TEST ONE OF THEM!!! Thats a big first for me.

I made it to the gym today after a 4 Hour nap lol. But no dog park. There's always tomorrow-if its not raining.
  • Good Sunday Morning Ladies,
    Well yesterday was a good day for those who chose to share it with us.

betty- Your haircut sounds so sassy. I too can't stand hair in my face. On my forehead drives me bonkers and I find it cooler if I can put my hair in a ponytail. I hope you get good weather for a dog walk today.

Bingo- Anytime you pick up those weights should count as weight lifting. Good luck with the weight training.

moomin- Of course you can join in, the more the merrier. Congratulations on the first week and the 4 lb. weight lose. Your rockin' outta the gate.

dcapulet- Welcome to our thread. Sometimes it takes a little straying off plan to make us appreciate the good healthy lifestyle we were trying to achieve. Been there, done that!

look- You are doing so well, don't worry about missing a little exercise. Just keep following doctors orders, you'll be back to a normal routine before you know it.

nooch- I feel the same way right now about clothes shopping. As much as I love it or use to love it, I am holding out until I get closer to my half way mark at least. I just don't want a closet full of different sizes.

nonabee- Oh it was so good to see you back on 3FC. I have missed you. Girl, your new avatar is awesome. What a beautiful picture of you. I can't wait till you can visit more often, but the class is worth it I'm sure.

Now for me positives. Wow that sounded kinda Irish, didn't it. Like Frosted Lucky Charms, their magically delicious!
    First and foremost I stayed on plan. Just love how healthy and how correct my body is running and don't want to ruin that with eating the way I use to.
    Second, I didn't make it in the pool, but the house is clean. The vacuuming is a workout in itself. I have a 5 bedroom house and I vacuum it all, even the hard floors. It gets up the puppy hair better.
    Third is I finally heard from my friend whose brother has been recently diagnosed with cancer and he is doing as well as can be expected. I hadn't been able to reach him and I was worried.

Well that is all for me ladies. I hope everyone has a great Sunday and I will check back on you all later.

Guardrails Up!!!

Later - Learn
  • Good morning everyone,

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. My positives is I am staying on plan so far with very little cheats.

I have gotten into the habit of working out so when I think I want to skip a day I start to feel guility and do my workout anyways.

I was telling my sister a couple of days ago that what I am doing (excerise and diet) it does not even feel like I am on a diet anymore.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend and I will post tomorrow.

Candi
  • Learn - yay for a clean house without puppy hair! Mine is full of cat hair, I really ought to get on it but every time I vacuum they shed the same amount overnight and I can never catch up! And a BIG yay for staying on plan

uclr - isn't that the best feeling ever? you're doing great

The big positive we've all been waiting for....

298.1 OH MY GOD I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT I WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO DO IT! And honestly, I am not sure how I went down from 303-298 in one week but damn, I will take it! It will probably dip back up as this is my ovulatory week which means TOM in a couple of weeks plus gonna be out of town... but those are just blips and THIS IS FOR REAL! 298.1! 298.1! 298.1!
  • Hi everyone,
    Hope you are all doing great and motivated. My positive is I lost 2lbs this week. I have not been exercising this week,but am back ontrack as of yesterday.My dog Simon is also doing great and over his illness!