Is any one following the Fit Day Program?

• I was just wondering if anyone was following the Fitday program. I have found it very helpful.
  • Bootsie: I am using the Fit Day Program. Not sure what you mean by following. I purhcased the SW and do not use the on-line version.

It is helpful in tracking your calorie/fat/protein/Carb in-take. I have found by using Fit Day that the LAWL diet that I am doing is basically a 1500 Calorie a day plan, but combines all food groups. I am sure that this is basically what the other diet plans boil down to.
  • That is what I have to Aguerin, I had heard they have a new one but I don't think its much different from the one I have. I really find it helpful in knowing the calories etc.. I am eating per day , even though I really am not counting calories anymore, just eating healthy, still like to know how much vitamins etc I am getting. I like the exercise part also, it really keeps you up to tabs on how many calories you burn on it! I just wish I could burn them as fast as I can add them up! Ha! It looks like your really doing good in loosing weight, don't let anything stop you, keep your determination going girl, your doing great! Have a wonderful week!
  • I have used fitday in the past but I have Weight by Date installed on my computer and I just recently resumed using sparkpeople.
  • Onederchick Hi! Curious what is weight by date?