Question about exercise products....

• I have an abroller(which at the moment is collecting dust in the garage), is this a gimick sort of thing or does it really work(I've never actually kept with it..only used it a couple times, shame on me). Also I saw the post from Zap about the Thigh Master...do those thigh things really work too?
  • I have never bought any products like that. Right now I have only invested in a pair of good walking shoes. Walking is the cheapest form of exercise
    My reward will be to either buy some weights or join a gym this winter.. when it's too cold to walk.

Dana
  • My problem is(yes I know excuses) that I can't always get out for a walk. It takes up so much of my energy just to get the kids ready to take them with me for a walk, and then I can't go too far either because my 5yr old daughter has to walk too. This is why I ask if the abroller will help(seeing as I have it already anyhow). Plus I won't go out in the winter(too yucky out there, I so totally am not a winter person at all), and with this hot humid weather, that makes it icky too for me.
  • Yes it does. I have one but it does not do much more than your stomach and chest and arms. the under part. I prefer the Ymca they have drop in free child care for those working out. thinkabout it. that way it willget you out of the house and DD can visit with others.

but if nothing else then do it. not doing anything is worse than doing something. Just move!! that is the key!!
  • Can't go to the YMCA....one we don't have enough money for that(even if we qualified for family subsidy or what ever it's called), and two I wouldn't have a way there.

I think I will bring out and dust off the abroller and give it a try again....

• I agree, any exercise is good exercise. And I am sure you'll be burning alot of calories along the way. That ab thing is not easy. I used a friends once and I thought I was going to strangle myself. lol I applaude your "must do" attitude. Though it's difficult for you to get out there and move, your still determined to do something. Woohooo!

• Thank you Jennifer....

I really need to do something....I am just so sick and tired of being tired and very overweight and sluggish all the time. I have two kids that I know would love to get out and play and the such and I just don't have the energy.
  • I agree get out there it makes such a difference in you attitude!!