Halfway to my goal

• I have read about so many of you on this site who have worked for many months to lose, in some cases, over 100 pounds and I am very proud of all of you. It makes my goal seem somewhat less significant. But for me it is important.

Today three wonderful events occurred on the same day. First, I have lost half the weight to reach my goal (25 pounds) . Second, I was able to put on slacks that are 4 inches smaller in the waist for the first time in several years. I even considered giving the slacks to Goodwill because I never thought I would ever be that small again . Third, I had a physical several months ago and my doctor found what he thought was a leaking valve. I had an EEG (Esophageal Electrocardiogram - probe down the throat) today and it looks like everything is fine . Oh, and its Friday.

Normally, I would go out and celebrate by going out to dinner. Tonight, I will celebrate with an "extra" SnackPac pudding.
  • Congrats to you!!!
  • Woooo!! Awersome! Congrats
  • Congrats on all your accomplishments, and glad to hear your doctor didn't find anything wrong with you! And I love how you snuck in "oh, and it's Friday" at then end. AGREED.