Vitamins?

• Hello ladies!

I am just curious if any of you have suggestions for good daily vitamins for young women? I have been into GNC and looked at their products, which are really expensive by the way! I just need some help picking a good multivitamin pack for me.
  • I Women's Once A Day, I use the generic one from Walmart and really like it.
  • I use Juice Plus fruit and veggie vitamins. It's all natural and give you your recommended vitamins and fruit and veggie servings in a day. They are little pricier than the One A Day but I noticed a significant difference after being on them for about 3 weeks and I NEVER get sick anymore. I used to get colds and stuff all the time and now, nothing - ever.
  • I take the Nature's Way Alive! Multivitamin Whole Food Energizer and a fish oil supplement from Vitacost.com everyday and they work great for me - plus they're a lot cheaper than the GNC products.
  • I take Women's One a Day Multivitimins. I got a 3 month supply on sale at Walmart for like $8.
  • I use the generic CVS women's once a day for weight loss. They're not expensive at all.
  • I also take One-A-Day Women's multivitamin. I get them from Costco in a large amount (since I do take one every day) for about $13. I want to say it comes with 200 or so. Before I bought one, I compared the amount of the vitamins I wanted and found this to be the best.
  • I take Women's Daily multivitamins, they arent too expensive and a percentage goes to the breast cancer society. Alternatively, if you are strapped for cash your doctor can prescribe them for you and then they tend to be pretty cheap
  • I also take Woman's Once a Day, the generic Target equivalent. I haven't really had anything good or bad happen with them. I also take a calcium/magnesium/zinc supplement. Osteoporosis runs in the family, so I really try and make sure I get enough calcium!
  • Generic women's daily multivitamin for me, too. I'm convinced that it's just as good as anything else, unless they irritate your stomach. I know a couple of people who need special (read: more expensive) vitamins that are easier to digest.
  • I take the Woman's One a Day. The are a light orange color. Like mayness mentioned, any red coated vitamin make me nauseous. I think it must be something in the red dye...

I also take 1 mg of folic acid everyday, just in case DH and I "accidentally" get pregnant! You're apparently supposed to be taking it for a year before you get pregnant to help prevent spina bifida in your baby...and any woman of child-bearing age who is sexually active can technically get pregnant...
  • Quote: I Women's Once A Day, I use the generic one from Walmart and really like it.
    This is what I use as well. The label is equivalent to the name brand vitamins but the price is much more reasonable.
  • Well I take the Womans Multi from Walgreen's, and I take fiber, a womans PMS supplement, and Papaya/marshmallow supplement (for digestion) Its a lot but I have problems...lol
  • I don't take a multi because most of them upset my stomach and I eat pretty well generally. I'm not a fan of dark greens though (spinach, kale, etc) so I take a liquid greens supplement (Naka Vital Greens.)