Weekly weigh-in July 6 to July 12

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • We collectively dropped 38.6 pounds last week ladies! Great loss!!

Now time to log what the scale said this week ...

For anyone who wants to join in, just log how much you've lost when your weigh-in comes around this week. Everyone is welcome! There's no set date to weigh-in.
  • I'm down two pounds, which is a loss for the third week in a row, which means that I am officially declaring this (three month long) plateau to be over. Yay!

Lisa
  • Down 1 lb, and it's TOM! Yay!!!!
  • Down 3.2 this week -- shooting me past my first mini-goal of being under 250!! Oh yeah, happy dance.
  • I lost the same as you, Chickiegirl, 3.2 pounds. I'm excited about getting out of the 260's soon. I hope by next week!
  • Last Week: 247
    This Week: 246.5

I'm down .5 lbs. I was expecting so much better, but it's TOM so I guess I should count my blessings.
  • down 4.6
  • July 6- 215
    July 13- 215
    July 20-
    July 27-
  • I've lost 2.6 pounds this week.
    I'm pleased.

Hooray Lisa F! How great it must be to step off that plateau, finally. Hang in there Linzluv. Stick to your plan, it'll come.
  • Down 3.8.
  • Down 0.8 lbs this week, from 268.4 to 267.6.

I am not surprised the weight loss is so low. I didn't exercise much last week, nor drink enough water. At least I didn't overeat at the 4th of July BBQ.
  • Down 1kg (2.2lb). Yay

50lb in 6 months!
  • 0.2 this week. Hm.

Still, discovered that eating up the top end of my calories, including some processed crp like chocolate and cookies, still means a 0.2 loss. This gives me hope for maintenance, because if I at like this for 5 weeks, I'd lose a pound. If I ate like this for a year, I'd lose 10lbs. Makes it sound possible.
  • Up 3 pounds this week, as last week was an unusual (dehydration related) drop
  • For the first time in a few weeks the scale actually went down. 2 lbs from last week. Finally, I see results for my hard work.