July Alternachick workouts!

• Thought I'd start the work out thread back up. I've been going by how many calories burned instead of time done... but I'll try to remember track both for this.

I worked out for 70 minutes today
    2000 calories!

my july goal is to work out 1000 minutes. I've already done about 140 minutes for the month (4000 calories woot)

me: 140
    us: 140

who's next?!
  • Can I ask what workout you are doing that burns 2000 calories in 70 minutes?
  • i have a recumbent exercise bike. i work out on the highest level (43) and i am hoping the calorie counter on it is right.
  • Sunday, I plan on doing either some belly dancing or yoga. I need to get into gear and workout since I haven't worked out in a while.
  • Couch to 5k is my primary routine right now.
    I finished Week Day 1 today and it felt good :O
  • Great idea!

I've been doing my daily walk to and from work ( 30 minutes each way)

I've also been doing 15 to 20 minutes on a stationary bike each morning and taking the stairs at work.

Day off today but I am planning on doing some pilates work on Sunday.
  • oh man i was so motivated when i started this. lol. haven't done jack since. what happened?!?!?!
  • Hey! I am trying to get myself motivated again, I was walking every night after work, but since I havent for a few days the motivation to get out there has fallen in the gutter. Blah! I am going to see the new Harry Potter tonight at midnight and it's an hour drive to the theater so I am not walking tonight, but since TOM is over I should have no problems walking after work again tomorrow, I am just going to have to make myself go go go