Early plateau???

• I ladies, I am on phase 1, week 2, and I lost 9 lbs, and I have been eating veggies like a sun of a gun, and protiens and EVERYTHING! I seemed to have plateaued already, is this normal? I mean.....my eating has done a complete 360, I was eating garbage before, and now I eat soooo healthy! Any tips to get the scale moving down again?? Also I have been exercising pretty much everyday, sometimes 3 times a day.
  • Be patient. Weigh once a week. Keep up the good work! It will happen.
  • Dont fall of the wagon yet. Phase I is created to jumpstart the weight loss, and drop excess water weight. Then you move to phase 2 and start adding healthy carb to "keep the fire" going...not at such a rapid pace but a natural weight loss that is healthy for a longer term of weightloss.
  • Hi Linzluv

Great job on sticking with plan. I did pretty much the same thing. I am in week 8. I did p1 for 2 weeks and probably lost 10 or 11 total. I have lost a total now of 16 or 17. I'm moving the ticker down one more today.

I feel that if I am eating healthy while following SB and exercising that the scale will come down as I get healthier and my body adapts.

It sounds like you are on the right track!
  • thanks for the tips
  • i beleive its normal for alot of people for the weight to seem to stop after losing so much weight so fast. sometimes it takes a week or so then you see it dropping again.
  • THat happened to me as well. Just be patient. It will come off if you are consistant. Dont let it get you down. If you have to wait 2 weeks to see a bigger number, do that! Whatever works to keep you motivated!