So Long 190s!

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I'm FINALLY back in onderland

Can I jump in here, ladies?
  • So Sundays are my weigh in and i am proud to say that I officially graduated!!!! yeah go me. I weighed in at 186.4lbs. So long 190's. Good luck ladies keep it up and I will see you in the 180's.
  • count me in! ive been lurking but i need to get the **** out of the 190's asap. i was in the 180's in april and want to get back there asap! soo here's to getting rid of the 190's!

i am on maximum amounts of cardio and FS Phase 1 for the next 9 days i will revist this plan at that point and prob count cals on the daily plate. good luck ladies!
  • I'm nearing the last of the 190s and can't wait to say "ADIOS" to them! Got my sights set on this week! (I weigh in on Fridays)
  • 197.6 - then I went out to lunch. I'm going to take a few days off from weighing myself (or I'm going to try) and just really concentrate on exercising.
  • I am in! I have been bouncing around in the 190s since April. I am sick of seeing the "9" on the scale..... bring on the "8 or 7s".
  • I'm at 193.0lbs, yay!

How are my other 190 gals doing?
  • sooo ive been working out like a crazy person. and eating more veggies than necessary. i think i am back in my groove and im ready to kiss these 190's goodbye. sat. is wi and i want to be 190 or close
  • It's TOM and I weighed in today at 197 exactly. I started working out with a personal trainer on Monday, and he has me writing a food log (which I should have been doing anyway) and eating every two hours. It's SO hard because I'm not used to it, but I'm getting it. I am very sore after two intense workouts, but keep telling myself it will get better, and I'll be out of the 190's in no time.

It will get better, right?
  • Hi everyone! Congrats on all those who lost some weight.

The weight is coming off painfully slow. I'm at 198 now, but I'm going to up my workout, so hopefully that will help.
  • I have not long joined and have just found this thread about the 190s, so will start following it, weighed in at 191 last Saturday morning, I go on holiday on 20th August so hope to be in the 180s for then. 10lb at a time seems realistic.
  • 193 today ugh i need to guzzle water to get to 190 i know i have lost more than 2 pounds this week!
  • good morning, everyone!

Well, good news and bad news: my weigh-in is today, and I lost two pounds to land on 190 exactly. 2 lbs/week is my goal for right now, plus those 2 put me at 15 lbs lost total, so YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would've been nice to lose 3 and leave the 190s, but I can be happy with being OP for 2 and with my 15 lbs benchmark. And I'll be with y'all for another week!

Good luck on the weekend, everyone (I can smell someone's McDonalds right now...and I don't even want a bite )
  • Wow, no one else has posted this week? Well, I'm back, to say GOODBYE! Weigh-in this morning put me at 188! So long, 190s! Won't miss ya!

Good luck, ladies! Can't wait to see you on the 180s thread!