Starting Today

• A few things I am gonna change starting today concerning my diet or whatever you want to call it.

First of all, this week I am taking the whole week off from calorie counting and exercising. That doesn't mean I am gonna sit on my *** gorging on fattening foods, it just means I am not gonna be counting every morsel I eat or doing any exercise...just for this week. Next Wednesday I will go back on track and do what I've been doing. I am just hoping this will sorta shock my body or shake things up or something!

Second of all, I am done weighing. I am gonna measure my success (or God forbid, failure) by my clothes sizes. All the scale obsession and worry is over. I can't deal with it anymore and I refuse to let myself get deterred because of numbers on a scale. I just am done with it.
  • You've got to find what works for you long-term, is livable, allows you to achieve your goals, and makes you happy. This is different for each of us. I wish you much continued success, you are doing fabulous.
  • Thank you so much
  • I hope this experiment works out well for you. If not, it's only one week and then you can try another experiment and another if need be. Just keep on persevering and hopefully, eventually you will find the right mix for yourself.

Keep us updated. We all want to know how things turn out. We're here and pulling for you.
  • I did this- for about two weeks I didn't count a thing! I mean mentally I knew what stuff was- but I didn't write anything down- it felt great! Now I'm back to the counting and it's working out just fine- I was honestly feeling very burnt out!
  • I agree. I just want a small break from it all. I think it will do me some good
  • @rockinrobin - Thank you so much. You always have the most encouraging comments and I appreciate them
  • chunkychic--

great to see u on the forum again! You can do it! we're rooting for u!!

~ tea
  • CC - I understand...I really do. Take the week and see how it goes. If nothing else you will feel like you've given yourself a little change of pace. You've come so far...I know you'll have a great week no matter what.
    Barb
  • Thanks ya'll