free online points journal?

• Is there a free alternative to journal your daily food intake online?

I recently needed to cancel my ww membership and really miss my online points tracker.
  • I just started using Fitday.com
    I like it pretty good. It doesn't tell you the points but it does do many other things.
  • I use Google Docs. I found an excel spreadsheet online that acts as a weekly points journal. I keep a template on Google Docs and save a copy of it each week.

I keep a browser window open on my monitor at work for journaling during the day. Then when I get home I just open up Google Docs on a home computer and it shows everything I input while at work.
  • Quote: I use Google Docs. I found an excel spreadsheet online that acts as a weekly points journal. I keep a template on Google Docs and save a copy of it each week.

I keep a browser window open on my monitor at work for journaling during the day. Then when I get home I just open up Google Docs on a home computer and it shows everything I input while at work.
    i looked for this but couldnt find it
  • I found one that I like to use on laaloosh dot com (cant post links since I don't have enough posts)- look for weight watcher food journal then print it out or save as.
  • thank you, ill check it out
  • are you asking for a journal in which to write out your food or the food calculator that gives you the points plus values?

why not write them out in a notebook? if it's food journal.

For calculations you are going to need the PP calculator.