Anyone try Dr. Seigel's Cookie Diet

• I have the last bit of weight to lose and I heard good things about Dr. Seigel's Cookie Diet. Someone on the show Extra said that she was never hungry due to the extra amount of protein in the cookies.

• OMG i tried it once and it almost drove me insane...the day I started the diet i stopped..I had the cookies during the day and by 7pm I had a huge headache that did not go away till the next day..My late husband took them and threw them out and told me I could not take them anymore. Im not saying they are bad for everyone but that is what it did to me.
  • A local radio/TV personality tried it and talked about it everyday. He lost over 100lbs in a matter of 8 months and kept most of it off here now 2yrs later.

He did talk about how sometimes he would eat extra cookies or cheat but go right back on the plan the next day. He said the cookies w/ a bottle of water helped him feel unbelievably full. I would love to try them it's the price that keeps me waiting...hth
  • When I started my diet, I bought 2 bags at Walgreens for (I think) $6.99/ea. They are expensive considering you do not get too many in the bag. But they are pretty ok tasting. They helped wean me off of the sugar a bit. If I could afford to keep buying them, I would. But, I can't! So there.

I've seen the recipe for them online, but I am not much of a baker and would probably mess it up somehow (knowing me) and gain, gain, gain! =o