Brummel & Brown Spread

• Thoughts on this product?

Their websites says that:

Enjoy the sweet, creamy taste of butter blended with the wholesome goodness of natural yogurt in Brummel & BrownŽ. A perfect choice with ˝ the fat and calories of butter, no cholesterol and 0 g trans fat per serving.

One Tablespoon is 45 calories and 5 grams of fat.

I don't use much butter, but if I do I've been using the real stuff because I'm really picky about butter tasting like butter. However, I'm willing for the sake of calorie saving and to protect my honey from high cholesterol to give it a try.

What do you all think?
  • We aren't doing much buttering of anything right now, but when we did, we enjoyed this spread -- especially on baked potatoes
  • I have used this, don't think it tastes like butter but I did like it. Especially on toast.
  • I've gotten to the point where I use Laughing Cow light cheese to spread on my toast or english muffins. It gives me at least a little protein. If I want butter, I use real butter. I've heard really good things about Brummel and Brown, but I haven't tried it. Maybe I should... I don't like regular margarine, but this sounds interesting.
  • I like it, I'm not much of a butter user, but after HungryGirl recommended it I went out and tried it. It's not exactly the same, but it's more like a whipped butter than stick butter.
  • Thanks for the replies. I might give it a try and see how I like it.
  • I love brummel and brown but haven't been eating a whole lot of butter or butter products in the last 4 weeks. when I did it was my top choice.
  • I love brummel and brown. I use it in everything. I'm not big on the butter so I didn't notice much of a difference.