Hi, Im new here and had a quick question

• im moving back to NY in early November, I weigh 240, would it be reasonable to get down to 190-200 by then using the Fat Smash diet? Thanks in advance!
  • I sure hope so, because that's what I plan on doing....dropping at least 50 by the end of the year!
  • That is my plan too! I hope to be 140 for New years.
  • I lost 45lbs in like 4 months, but I had/have a lot more to lose. Depends on how your body loses weight.
  • Good its nice to have other people doing it with you bc I was really hesitant about this diet at first but it seems really awesome !
  • have you started? What day are you up to?
  • I too would like to lose about 50 lbs by my birthday in december. I also have a bet with my GF so see who can lose the most weight by October...And I really want to WIN. I am on Day 1 of the Detox.
  • OK i feel a challenge starting here, I also would like to lose 50lbs by Christmas.
    Could we start journaling our progress, daily meals and weigh ins?
    I really need accountability here with other FSers.
    Looks like we all are starting about the same weight.
    I am 218 after losing 14lbs so far.
    Together we are a team that can't be beat.
  • Me too I agree lets do that. I need a partner to keep going.
  • Hey,
    I am new here. Also want to lose 50 by end of the year. Started FS on 7/9. Would like to join you group.
    Ash
  • I have lost another lbs on FS, not doing it perfect but still trying. Walking daily and drinking tons of water.
    FS is can do.