RESULTS ~ Father's Day 5K

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • POST YOUR FATHER'S DAY 5k RESULTS HERE
  • Well, I did a 5k HIIT interval session on my treadmill in 38:50 minutes yesterday - some running, some walking, not a great time, but a great workout! I'm planning to do a more traditional 5k tomorrow, but am going to post these results just in case life gets in the way of it! If I get another in I'll come back and edit!

Good luck to everyone!
  • working tomorrow so I did my 5K today instead... new PR of 35:00
  • Well Angie and I did our 5K and then some, on our regular walk to Starbucks, this morning....

20 minutes and 1.3 miles to Starbucks....

25 minutes to have coffee/tea and a split a ham, egg and cheese ciabatta....puppies had a carmel mocha frappuccino...aka....water and turkey jerky....

43 minutes to make the 2.4 mile walk home the back way....time includes a couple of minutes visit, after running into our daughter in law out on her run this morning....

We didn't break any records....had a nice walk together with our mutts...in nice weather....just the way we like it!
  • These were posted on the sign up thread before I posted the results page ~

ICANDOALLTHINGS6613 ~ A nice hard walk up hills on Tuesday

SWS19 ~A personal best 5K of 27:08 with a possible run this week-end coming

CYNDIM ~ Back to walking and not running after doctors visit...3.75 miles in one hour

OUTSTANDING!!
  • Great job SHANNON and LOBON!!

Rock on gals!!
  • between swimming yesterday and 45 min of badmitten i am saying father's day 5k is complete.
  • The rain has absolutely hammered down here all weekend, so...

I'm doing mine tomorrow, if that's ok.
  • Quote: between swimming yesterday and 45 min of badmitten i am saying father's day 5k is complete.
    I agree!

Quote: The rain has absolutely hammered down here all weekend, so...

I'm doing mine tomorrow, if that's ok.
    Of course...do it whenever you can
  • Looks to me like these 5K's may losing some steam.
  • I did my 5K today .
  • Quote: Looks to me like these 5K's may losing some steam.
    I'm planning on doing mine tonight. No steam lost here, no sir!

...Summer is always harder to organize things. Come September, I'm sure people will be all over it. Maybe a Labouy Day 5k?
  • Quote: I'm planning on doing mine tonight. No steam lost here, no sir!

...Summer is always harder to organize things. Come September, I'm sure people will be all over it. Maybe a Labouy Day 5k?
    Hey Naked....I know you have not lost your steam! and I know many other's have not either. What I do know is when I had the first 5K we had around 200 people in it (or signed up) with family and all. And what I do know is that sometimes things become the "same-o...same-o" and people lose interest...

Maybe we should sit back for a bit....

or not?
  • I did my 5k Saturday was hoping for 45 minutes but finished in 52 minutes. Is there a 4th of July 5k?
  • Ooops - I completely overlooked this thread and posted my results into the original one. Mea culpa.

Reposting:
    Garry, sorry I am late reporting but I am finally DONE!
    Three 45-minute sessions of swimming laps. I planned to go for my last session on Monday, had a bad headache. Yesterday, a school occupied the pool so I returned. Finally got my last swim for the Father's day challenge today.

Alena